JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly, the MSM stopped reporting the true and unbiased news a long time ago, all we have now is commercialization to enhance perception of things, to sell fear, and to sway dissenting public opinion! Think about this; we all know the Kardashians are a bunch of lowlifes that take advantage of the system and are trying to sell us there brand ( Who gives two sh!tz about the crooked offspring of one of the most evil criminal lawyers to ever practice) but every day, the MSM sees fit to keep us tuned into the K Dash Brand in hopes of selling us on that crap. Kati C is just another washed up has been trying to say in the game by what ever means available! There is no honor in the MSM any more, and she sold out a long time ago!:mad::mad::mad:

This is fantastic advice.

I seem to vaguely remember something about KATU interviewing us and the USFS (@Cogs and @rangerlars). They asked how much damage target shooters had done to the area, and when they didn't get a number (or didn't like what they were told) they made one up. I'm sure one of those guys can comment (or correct me if I'm wrong.

I wasn't able to be there. I'm sorry that happened. We could set up an event with a more favorable reporter / organization.

Her (Couric's) "documentary" is so bad that even the libs at LGC.com (LiberalGunClub.com, a forum I occaisionally troll for infotainment) are calling her out on it. Want more? The Huffington Post even slung some crap at her for her lack of journalistic ethics.

When HuffPo says you lack ethics and/or credibility...well, just write your own punchline for that little gem.

E tu Katie? E tu?

I am shocked to see that people are shocked to see she lied... Shocked...
She skipped from talking-head to Bloomberg shill-propagandist without ever crossing the line into actual journalism. I'm not usually the cat to wish hateful sh*t on people, but I hope this ends her nasty little career and I hope Bryant Gumballs and Bobby Costas go with her. I think having that camera snaked up her bum made her feel bold.

I can't tell if all this gun control hype BS is about getting Hillary elected or if Bloomturd was thinking of running. Either way it is a BS issue. 3 times as many people die falling down as are murdered with guns. Katie Couric is a pig, F her.

I can't tell if all this gun control hype BS is about getting Hillary elected or if Bloomturd was thinking of running. Either way it is a BS issue. 3 times as many people die falling down as are murdered with guns. Katie Couric is a pig, F her.
Bloomberg assured everyone that gun control was a safe topic this year, so they're running with it. Full court press from the MsM, Bloomberg's shill groups, and all the usual losers like HuffPo etc. Being too anti-gun has always been a 3rd rail, even Obama, Gore, Kerry, and at one time, Hillary tried to walk the tightrope...now they've been told to have at it. And they are...

It's kind of funny to get run out of an Anti Gun forum when you become "the Troll" like some here. They get even more worked up then we do, It's so frickin funny to hear them blather on about "facts and Stats" to try to make a point, all the while, making them selves look rather ignorant/arrogant because they have to keep making stuff up to support them selves! :D:D:D

What I've found out after getting banned from MDA and Everytown is that making good, rational arguments is the quickest route to the ban-hammer. They'll let the wild-eyed crazy ones spout all kinds of easily batted-away arguments, profanity and "It's my RIGHT!!! F-YOU" guys stick around to make the rest of us look silly and stupid.
Reason and responsibility will get you the boot pretty quickly.

Notice how the silent the rest of the mainstream media is about Couric getting caught. Of course, when Brian Williams got caught lying, they were slow about reporting that too.

Liars looking out for liars, I suppose.

Couric's producer drove across state lines to buy the guns used in the show from private parties, violating federal laws. Then claimed in the show they bought the guns "legally."

Couric's 'Under the Gun' Producers May Have Broken the Law (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2016/06/03/courics-under-gun-producers-may-have-broken-law)

The video shows Soechtig scaring/telling her interviewer how easy it was for her producers to obtain a Bushmaster rifle: "We sent a producer out and he was from Colorado. He went to Arizona, and he was able to buy a Bushmaster and then three other pistols without a background check in a matter of four hours. And that's perfectly legal. He wasn't doing some sort of underground market....And he just met someone in the parking lot of Wendy's and bought a Bushmaster. Legally. Like, this is legal."

BUSTED!! (by their own admission)

Couric's producer drove across state lines to buy the guns used in the show from private parties, violating federal laws. Then claimed in the show they bought the guns "legally."

Couric's 'Under the Gun' Producers May Have Broken the Law (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2016/06/03/courics-under-gun-producers-may-have-broken-law)

BUSTED!! (by their own admission)

Wow, they freely admit to buying pistols out of state?!! Where the hell is the ATF on this?? That's a felony offense!! If you or I did that, the goons would already be kicking our doors in.

etrain
Felony . . . FELONY YOU SAY . . . Only for the "unwashed!" Not for the elite in the inner circle of influence of the emperor and his DOJ martinet, or marionette. You choose!?!?!?!

Sheldon

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top