JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ABC Komo channel 4 news here in Seattle has reported that an ATF sting went wrong. Two under cover ATF agents posed as buyers for, what the news says, a large cache of weapons. Not sure what that means but we will find out. So the under cover agents met the bad guys in a Lowes Parking lot about 2 miles from where I was raised. The area is considered the west hill of Kent. Not sure where the city boundries are but the Lowes is on Pacific Highway South above the city of Des Moines. Right across the street from Highline Collage. All four guys were in a single vehicle. I guess they talked for a few, then the bad guys decided to take the money and rob the undercover agents. A handgun was shown and one of the agents shot one of the guys and the other guy ran across Pacific Highway and was hit b y a car. Both guys are in Harborview hospital and the guy that was shot may not make it. The guy that got hit by the car will survive. You can't make this stuff up! Everything went wrong for both sides. I will get some articles to back this up.

30+ years ago I lived in that general vicinity and always carried, too much riff raff.

ATF be like:
870DB19C-1B00-4C85-B773-11D54265CC1E.jpeg

"They mentioned something last night about a "large cache of weapons" in the news broadcast last night."

Media definition of "large cache of weapons" could be 2 hand guns and a 10/22 based on reports I've read in the past. Any more than 1 weapon is too many and inconceivable for the biased media to digest.

ABC Komo channel 4 news here in Seattle has reported that an ATF sting went wrong. Two under cover ATF agents posed as buyers for, what the news says, a large cache of weapons. Not sure what that means but we will find out. So the under cover agents met the bad guys in a Lowes Parking lot about 2 miles from where I was raised. The area is considered the west hill of Kent. Not sure where the city boundries are but the Lowes is on Pacific Highway South above the city of Des Moines. Right across the street from Highline Collage. All four guys were in a single vehicle. I guess they talked for a few, then the bad guys decided to take the money and rob the undercover agents. A handgun was shown and one of the agents shot one of the guys and the other guy ran across Pacific Highway and was hit b y a car. Both guys are in Harborview hospital and the guy that was shot may not make it. The guy that got hit by the car will survive. You can't make this stuff up! Everything went wrong for both sides. I will get some articles to back this up.
Im trying to figure just what went wrong here. One BG got shot and may not make it and his partner got hit by a car.....Am I missing something?

Im trying to figure just what went wrong here. One BG got shot and may not make it and his partner got hit by a car.....Am I missing something?

Since you have not read any news stories about this I will explain in more detail. All four of them were in a Dodge Daytona. I am not sure who was in what seat. The bad guys decide to rob the under cover agents. One of the agents shot one guy in the car. He took at least 2 shots because the left rear door window was shattered. I saw that on the news. The other guy jumped out before he was shot. Ran across a 4 lane road and was hit by a car.
As I type this. Some things make sense but I have no proof. If the left rear door window was shattered. I think it would be safe to say that the agents were in the front seat. It would be hard for the driver to reach behind him and shoot twice and break the window. So the logical explanation would b e that the passenger agent up front did the shooting inside the car. I hope they had ear plugs. Then I would think before the agent turned his gun on the bad guy in the back seat directly behind him, on the passenger side. The guy jumped out and ran. Because it was a public parking lot and 4 lane street. They did not take a shot at him running. When he was attempting to cross the road with traffic moving. He was hit bad enough that he could no longer run. He is in Harbor View Hospital and the other guy is in a body bag.
That's my Columbo analogy.:rolleyes:

Just think of all the paperwork those agents must have written up.

If this is anything like the paperwork required for a workers comp claim on a paper cut, then Druids will be offering a Spotted Owl sacrifice to appease the tree gods for all the paper used in federal, state, county and city reports in the weeks and months to come.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top