JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I still ponder if It might be worth it to NFA my guns if they demand it but then I think next is magazines and you registered your semi thats now a single shot. :confused: for $200.

I am sure they will be worked in on the deal along with any semi auto guns not just ar guns.It is never just one thing package deal all or nothing they are no ones friend's. Keep the guns out of the hands of the enemy.

Last Edited:
I am sure they will be worked in on the deal along with any semi auto guns not just ar guns.It is never just one thing package deal all or nothing they are no ones friend's. Keep the guns out of the hands of the enemy.
I am an old man and the infringement has gone on my entire life. You are right , they are not our friends.

Unfortunately, I can easily see the logic here. This is brilliant in it's implementation, the totalitarians have finally thought up a workable plan to ban most, if not all, firearms. All without having to pass a law through Congress. This sets a precedent. Once this goes through and becomes ingrained in US law simply by existing, all they have to do is start adding other "features" that make a weapon fall under the auspices of the NFA. Like the camel with it's nose in the tent, a little bit at a time stands a better chance of succeeding than more draconian measures applied all at once. If they're smart, they'll add magazines over 20 rounds. Then add hand guards. Then magazines over 15 rounds. Then barrels under 10". Then magazines over 10 rounds. Oops, we better change that to six, then 4, then 2. Then ANY detachable magazine. And so on. This is a brilliant, logical, plan to move us further down the road to a totalitarian state.

Make no mistake, this will be implemented. Then it's up to the Supreme Court to save our country. Which is exactly why Schumer and company have been threatening the Supreme Court all along. They want to make the Court afraid to follow the constitution; they want them to feel they have to protect the Court by sacrificing other freedoms. But when and if the court does that, they will have surrendered and it will only be a matter of time before the New Nazis have created a totalitarian state.

Please don't think I have no hope, I do. I've outlined what I believe is Schumer's plan, I don't believe it will succeed. People will get fed up with the Democrats. Rampant crime and murder in the cities will start waking many people up. It happened in New York when Rudy Giuliani was elected. Jewish voters--a long time solid Democrat voting bloc--are being targeted by Progressive hate mongers. Etc, etc. I just don't think hate can continue it's unprecedented growth in a land of plenty. Of course, that's probably why the Democrats are so desperate to destroy the economy.

They did the rule change with full autos, there was a time full autos had no tax.

Just saying they might do the same thing to semis that they did to full, stop all production and drive the prices up so the common man can't afford them.
You are incorrect or misinterpreting my point. There is a huge difference between the ATF changing a rule and Congress passing a law. GCA '34 and the Hughes Amendment were both passed by Congress - they weren't some arbitrary rule change at the whim of the ATF.

My point is that adding AR's to the NFA list might be front and center in Chipman's wet dreams but it is outside of the scope of a simple rule change that the ATF would be permitted to make. Such a thing would have to be done through Congress, where it is unlikely to pass anyway. And, if passed, it would have to eventually be ruled on by the Supreme Court, as it would appear to contradict with Heller.

So...no, the ATF did not do a simple rule change regarding machine guns. This is an important distinction, especially considering the guy who is about to take the helm.

You are incorrect or misinterpreting my point. There is a huge difference between the ATF changing a rule and Congress passing a law. GCA '34 and the Hughes Amendment were both passed by Congress - they weren't some arbitrary rule change at the whim of the ATF.

My point is that adding AR's to the NFA list might be front and center in Chipman's wet dreams but it is outside of the scope of a simple rule change that the ATF would be permitted to make. Such a thing would have to be done through Congress, where it is unlikely to pass anyway. And, if passed, it would have to eventually be ruled on by the Supreme Court, as it would appear to contradict with Heller.

So...no, the ATF did not do a simple rule change regarding machine guns. This is an important distinction, especially considering the guy who is about to take the helm.
Don't forget, the only way they even got the Hughes act passed was to make it a TAX instead of an outright ban, and even then, it went before the SCOTUS to supposedly insure it was "Constitutnal" before being passed! Many would argue that it was/is an illegal tax, as in passed with out a vote of the people, no taxation with out representation, and because the public at large had no idea what was happening, BAM, we got a new tax on a right! That it has stood is also a major issue, though one that nobody has tried to challenge as of yet!
Same thing here and now, this administration is attempting to lump all semi autos in the same group as F.A. and that's why the term "Assault Weapon" is so widely used by the Powers that Be, paving the way to getting the semi's added to the list and then taxed! Again, with out representation or a vote of the people! They will use the Hughes act as precedent for any new moves, hoping it passes with out serious challenge!

At what point will we finally push back with the same level of unity, focus, veracity and intensity as those coming up with this corn-filled sewage? Figuring out how to follow this point system, debating the semantics of what is or isn't a pistol or accessory in common use, or pondering how they came up with their criteria to screw us over, is really a distraction that is dragging us down to their level. The fact is they are going to push, and push, and push until everyone who believes in Constitutional rights and freedoms is a felon. It doesn't matter what guns we own, what is on them, whether they are wood or plastic, or carry one round or a hundred and one rounds. While we fiddle, Rome is burning and they have a seemingly endless supply of torches and gasoline. We better wake up soon with something a little more useful than a water pistol and a no-smoking sign.

Last Edited:
So a couple cube farmers at the ayeteeeff are sitting around stroking their oily buffer tubes 'feeling' as if 'they' have a higher moral authority over the lives and property of 'millions' of law abiding Americans....and most of those Americans will be completely oblivious to Agent Todd and Agent Karen's new mandate and unwittingly become instant felons. Sometimes I think social media gun sites like NWFA naturally assume most gun owners participate when in my experience, almost everyone outside such places have never heard or, or have time to get involved in firearms discussion forums. Point being, the luciferians in dot gov are hoping folks stay ignorant like little frogs in the nice warm water. Its how we get people like Joe and Kamala...

So a couple cube farmers at the ayeteeeff are sitting around stroking their oily buffer tubes 'feeling' as if 'they' have a higher moral authority over the lives and property of 'millions' of law abiding Americans....and most of those Americans will be completely oblivious to Agent Todd and Agent Karen's new mandate and unwittingly become instant felons. Sometimes I think social media gun sites like NWFA naturally assume most gun owners participate when in my experience, almost everyone outside such places have never heard or, or have time to get involved in firearms discussion forums.
Very true indeed! I'm always amazed how uninformed several of my "gun" friends are at times to new laws. Shows how much effort they put into voting as well, lol.

At what point will we finally push back with the same level of unity, focus, veracity and intensity as those coming up with this corn-filled sewage? Figuring out how to follow this point system, debating the semantics of what is or isn't a pistol or accessory in common use, or pondering how they came up with their criteria to screw us over, is really a distraction that is dragging us down to their level. The fact is they are going to push, and push, and push until everyone who believes in Constitutional rights and freedoms is a felon. It doesn't matter what guns we own, what is on them, whether they are wood or plastic, or carry one round or a hundred and one rounds. While we fiddle, Rome is burning and they have a seemingly endless supply of torches and gasoline. We better wake up soon with something a little more useful than a water pistol and a no-smoking sign.
Reminds me of 922r....,always a work around with the parts count with no record of anyone ever being convicted for having too many imported parts.

Friend we are on the same side so forgive if I don't speak and post the way you want. I post opinion from my understanding and really don't ever argue points of perfection. I do think if you look at registering millions of guns with the NFA and what a nightmare and folly it is then you may agree they won't do it. Its a fear tactic to say they will imho.

Guys, I was thinking about what it takes to get a NFA registered item through their system.

It would start with at least 80 million forms to print up because you need two sets per every gun registered. Assuming 40 million semi autos are going to be registered.

80 million pictures of the buyers
80 million sets of fingerprints
80 million tax stamps to print
40 million FBI bc checks
80 million sets of paperwork that the ATF has to look at process and store.
40 million approvals to be mailed because you already have the gun in your legal possession.

Just saying it will take them decades to handle just the paperwork and the gun is already in your hands. So think it out, who will go around looking to see if you have a tax stamp and how much will it cost to have folks doing that?

Will it be on your vaccine card? Papers please :confused:

What about the guys who will do 20 guns knowing it will increase their value, will he have to pack 20 sets of papers?

Its folly guys pure folly because the beuacratic nightmare of forced registration not doable.:s0093:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads