JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Flip Flop, Flip Flop! Cannot ever make their minds up, depending on which way the wind blows legislation is a dangerous place to be, and seriously questions legitimacy of said fed. agency! When they bend at the whim of every president, despite being outside the presidents control, that's not good at all!

I think the fault i find is that folks allow their legally bought private property banned without demanding compensation. When government condems your property to take it from you they have to pay you. If you want to stop government then stand up and demand they pay you.

Pistol braces

Bump stocks

High cap magazines

All legally bought and your property so demand payment if they condemn you stuff. :s0093:

Looks like my brace passes the new standards anyway, depending on the way they are read, and can be mod'd to pass for sure.

To be fair, braces have been one of those things that work around a bad law in a bad way. No high ground to be had except to simply say "shall not be infringed" and point out the obvious infringement being argued over is ridiculous at its core.

EMINENT DOMAIN has been a reality for many, for a very, very long time. This is just another version that which has the 'blessing' of those who endorse it. When you conquer the indigenous, you get to write the rules!

A foam covered buffer tube and sling is all you really need.

This will be either the second or third time they've ruled against pistol braces, or "stocks for people who either want to avoid NFA registration or are just poor."

This has been inevitable since the first person wrote the ATF asking for clarification on the pistol brace when they first came out, thinking themselves wily and smart and counting on the response to get the ATF to commit to accepting the forearm brace argument. Whoever that was, you should find them and stone them to death.

Eminent Domain pertains to Real Property, not personal property.

And Eminent Domain takings have been mitigated by monetary compensation from the municipality to the owner from which the land was taken.

At least there was the pretense of recompense in the past.

Eminent Domain pertains to Real Property, not personal property.

And Eminent Domain takings have been mitigated by monetary compensation from the municipality to the owner from which the land was taken.

At least there was the pretense of recompense in the past.
Absolutely true, it doesn't cover personal property but if folks resit enough and loud enough the government will either pay or get voted out in a legal election. Once the public loudly calls them thieves it changes who has the upper hand.

Make them buy back until they run out of money.

How can they ban a cheek brace? It its not designed to be shouldered? I normally shoot braces using a cheek weld.. 3/4 of the time its never shouldered.. I think they are going to have to get more creative with the wording. A simple strap included with a brace means the intent is to strap, latch, anchor or brace against an arm.. basically putting the burden of proof (and intent) on the ATF.
With the right legal teams.. this newest iteration gets annihilated in court.

I think the fault i find is that folks allow their legally bought private property banned without demanding compensation. When government condems your property to take it from you they have to pay you. If you want to stop government then stand up and demand they pay you.

Pistol braces

Bump stocks

High cap magazines

All legally bought and your property so demand payment if they condemn you stuff. :s0093:
Pay you? What if your property isn't for sale and you intend to use it the same way you did when it was LEGALLY PURCHASED?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top