JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Years ago there were the Mennonite from Canada that moved down that way and had duel citizenship they were accused of running pot . A guy named Abe Harms was the top dog allegedly. I'm sure they pulled it off for years. The lure of easy money appeals to anyone .:s0087:

Theres 3 legally recognized ways to take over a country..
1) conquests (regardless of reasons, its still conquest.)

2) mass immigration/migration. See La Raza and the caravans

3) annexation by politics (see Austria 1930s, Ukraine, Georgia Republic, China and Tibet :rolleyes:)

Of these, option 1 with some option 3 probably the only real way to take Mexico over and do massive reforms and set up new politicians:rolleyes:

Very sad news for the families involved. :(

I've been to Sonora and found the rural areas beautiful. When we move to the southwest, I can see visiting again, though I would not take my wife and children with me.

And the tag "LeBaron" takes me back. I did an exhaustive study of the Latter-day Saint offshoots years ago as part of a comparative religion study. The Ervil LeBaron story was a crazy one in every respect. :eek:

It was a crazy story.

Cate

I don't know what to say after watching that video.
I was unaware of the Mormon communities (and Romney connection) of it.
I really don't know how to react after learning of all this.
I did find it interesting the reporter was adamant about the majority of the weapons coming from the U.S.
There have been conflicting reports about this elsewhere so who knows the real truth.

Last Edited:
Years ago there were the Mennonite from Canada that moved down that way and had duel citizenship they were accused of running pot . A guy named Abe Harms was the top dog allegedly. I'm sure they pulled it off for years. The lure of easy money appeals to anyone .:s0087:

Thank you for reminding me about this story.

Cate

This reminds me of those two movies that I have mentioned elsewhere when it came to the cartels.

What is the meaning of Sicario?
So, what does Sicario mean? The most direct translation from Spanish to English for sicario is "hitman." The word is most often used to describe the hitmen associated with the Mexican drug cartels, and they don't have the friendliest reputation.

SICARIO

Sicario: Day of the Soldado

Cate

This is a horrible story and from what I am reading all over online - this was a targeted HIT job - all of those people murdered.

I can't say online here what I really think about drug cartels, drug/gun runners, and the people who take that crapola.

Condolences to all of the families and friends who lost their loved ones.

Cate

This is a horrible story and from what I am reading all over online - this was a targeted HIT job - all of those people murdered.

I can't say online here what I really think about drug cartels, drug/gun runners, and the people who take that crapola.

Condolences to all of the families and friends who lost their loved ones.

Cate

If it was targeted, they would all be dead.

There were survivors.

If it was targeted, they would all be dead.

There were survivors.

I don't agree with what you said but no problem. I believe that there is a flaw in that thinking.

Yes, I did read that there were survivors but I think that they were targeted and that the criminal murderers were sending a message to someone.

There have been other mob, cartel and regular murder cases where a bunch of people get murdered and they do NOT murder everyone even if someone tries to hide or runs for cover or is covered up by another person to shield them.

The criminal murderers are sending a message in their own EVIL warped way of thinking.

I could be wrong.

Cate

Time to fire up the drones and A10's.... except too many powerful people (in our own government) are making too much money and gaining too much power & influence because of the "drug trade". o_O

We will send you down there. I am sure you can have things all straightened out in a couple of days.:rolleyes:

I was down there, and further South.... in the 80's. There's a reason I despise a certain alphabet agency (based in Langley, VA) that's know for their "wet work" abroad. o_O

I remember those days. That's about the time Oli North was popular. When I was a kid. My Dad had a room mate that worked for the same agency over in Namn. He flew a little private Cesna up by the DMZ for a few years.

I remember those days. That's about the time Oli North was popular. When I was a kid. My Dad had a room mate that worked for the same agency over in Namn. He flew a little private Cesna up by the DMZ for a few years.

I'll bet he wasn't flying huge pallets of a certain "substance" back into CONUS that the Air America planes were....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top