JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On the one hand kind of humorous and on the other, Try that in Russia, China or an endless list of other places and you'll be lucky to walk away alive. I think in this country we can give more respect to our peace officers. Especially as of lately. Just my thoughts

So it's another cop watcher dooshbag video? Couldn't watch past a couple of minutes. WTF is your point?
Cigars my point is that it has a different outcome than you think. I am not somebody that likes to watch those type of videos cop bashing and all that it's just an interesting way that the guy went about it and if you watch the whole thing you'll see at the end. There is always more to some things than you think. The media is guilty of the same thing watch a 2 min clip and fourm an opinion.

I understand people can be sensitive about law enforcement especially with the things that are going on nowadays but please watch the whole video before you comment if you can.

Last Edited:
Cigars it has a different outcome than you think I am not somebody that likes to watch those type of videos cop bashing and all that it's just an interesting way that the guy went about it and if you watch the whole thing you'll see at the end
Duly noted. Leo's have enough going on though without having to second guess the intentions of dooshbag you tubers.

Duly noted. Leo's have enough going on though without having to second guess the intentions of dooshbag you tubers.
I completely understand and agree 100% my intention was never to get anybody riled up about anything Just to make it clear on this post I support the police and kudos for them to even still work and be out there I couldn't do it.

What I have been doing for the last year or so is thanking police officers for the job their doing. On one occasion last year when i was in Portland I pulled up to a stop light to turn left. Next to me on my right were two officers who were also stopped at the light. He looked over & I said "Thank you for the job your doing. I appreciate it." He just said "Thank you, we don't hear that very often now a days."...

I completely understand and agree 100% my intention was never to get anybody riled up about anything Just to make it clear on this post I support the police and kudos for them to even still work and be out there I couldn't do it.

This might have been an "Okay" watch before the "Rona, the riots and the rabid liberals trying to take down the police.

This cop is 1 in a million I think hes excellent

most of the rest of them to include Clark county cops are tyrants zero accountability

Change my mind

JMO

Made it 7 minutes in. Dude has big balls, and honestly it's pretty hilarious, and he's honestly probably pretty lucky the cop took his interaction in a calm professional manner and didn't decide camera guy was a threat or a wackaloon that needed to go get a psych eval or something.

I think Texas cops are more even keeled than the tyrants we have in the Pacific Northwest ( NOT ALL BUT MOST ) where the tax payer has to be treated like a crook or sub human even if there is no probable cause , talk down to them and creat a problem even if non exists , This is how we justify our jobs and perpetuate the system .
again JMO

I think Texas cops are more even keeled than the tyrants we have in the Pacific Northwest ( NOT ALL BUT MOST ) where the tax payer has to be treated like a crook or sub human even if there is no probable cause , talk down to them and creat a problem even if non exists , This is how we justify our jobs and perpetuate the system .
again JMO

I think they're pretty much like cops anywhere. There are some great ones, there are some unholy douchecanoes that shouldn't even be asking if you want fries with that, and then there are a whole bunch of in the middle types.

There's a video going around out of Waco (of course, Waco...) where a cop comes into a situation with a bad attitude and it just gets worse - cop is actually under investigation now for his actions because the target of his ire was wearing a body camera of his own. He threatened a guy with tasing over a stupid mask - and the guy who drew his ire wasn't even the subject of the cop's original call - some Karen called the cops because the manager/employee of a convenience store wasn't wearing *his* mask. Cop showed up when a customer was in, also not wearing a mask, the cop honed in on the customer and it just went south from there.

There was also a video I found about local cops a couple towns over that are now felons, because they did - I kid you not - a drive-by TASING of a guy who was involved in a DV call earlier. They'd let the guy go, no charges no arrest, but they couldn't let well enough alone and did a drive by tasing (while wearing body cams no less)

Texas has more cops than just about anywhere I've been too. We have city cops, county sheriff, constables (which are elected and have deputies like a sheriff, but the county gets chunked up into precincts and each precinct has an elected constable + deputies and they handle all LE functions + civil work, just like the sheriff) + we have the DPS highway patrol (like OSP or WSP) + Texas Rangers (also under DPS, but they're like the state's FBI) + Fish & Game has its own PD + almost every school district has its own police department, and every college & community college has its own police department. You can be in an area that is served by no less than six different police departments, and you'll generally have no less than three or four servicing an area. There's a LOT of cops down here.

Being in law enforcement can't be easy, on the cop, his family and if he has friends outside the dept he belongs to. And being
on the other end of a cop with an attitude isn't easy either. The cop has the power and it can't be argued. The outcome of
any encounter is mainly dependent on how the cop uses his position, his power. There are people a cop has to deal with that
are just nasty, repulsive humans, yet it's up to the cop to see it through to the end. Not an easy thing to do. I do think that
reflections on situations that have turned sour should involve citizens and law enforcement together. I've always had a problem
with the expression, "I thought my life was in danger" and for years that would get a cop off the hook, especially when the review
board was made up of his contemporaries. There are alternatives to what used to be and they are slowly making inroads into
law enforcement. I look forward to this. I write this as a civilian having never had any LE experience. Additionally, I felt that Texas
sheriff handled that video situation excellent. I don't think it could have been much better. Further, I think the civilian guy doing
the interview lacks attention in his life. I imagine if he continues that sooner or later he's gonna get the sh!t knocked outta himself.

Now this one did interest me a lot but, the media is only playing selected clips they edited. The clip claims they show more of the actual body cam at their site and if it's there they make it VERY hard to find. This one I would very much like to see the actual, unedited, body cam feed of. I suspect there is a reason the media does not want to show it since they seem to make it very hard to find. If someone does find it, post a link to it.
If of course it really is just like the edited portion they want people to see? Well those two got what they deserve. Not only can they never be a Cop, they can't even own a gun for now. The "victim" if he really is, will get a hell of a pay out over it. Hell two of my Taser's came with a certificate to go to the local PD and have them Taser me for free, so I could see how it works. I declined having seen it done enough. If they were wanting to pay me what they will have to pay the "victim" here? Hell they could taser me a few times :D

I try to limit my conversations with law enforcement.

Being respectful and tossing out a few : Yes Sir , No Sir , Yes Ma'am , No Ma'am , has served me well whenever I had to talk to law enforcement.
Also keeping in mind that they are people too...and have to deal with a ton of sh!t , each day helps.

I would suggest that one not try and replicate the video in the OP...As the last thing a law enforcement officer needs or wants , is yet another person with a camera in his face, while he does his job.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads