JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now this one did interest me a lot but, the media is only playing selected clips they edited. The clip claims they show more of the actual body cam at their site and if it's there they make it VERY hard to find. This one I would very much like to see the actual, unedited, body cam feed of. I suspect there is a reason the media does not want to show it since they seem to make it very hard to find. If someone does find it, post a link to it.
If of course it really is just like the edited portion they want people to see? Well those two got what they deserve. Not only can they never be a Cop, they can't even own a gun for now. The "victim" if he really is, will get a hell of a pay out over it. Hell two of my Taser's came with a certificate to go to the local PD and have them Taser me for free, so I could see how it works. I declined having seen it done enough. If they were wanting to pay me what they will have to pay the "victim" here? Hell they could taser me a few times :D

The incident, IIRC was from 2-3 years ago. Those cops were convicted and served/serving prison time over it. Can't even point to liberal prosecutor like in Harris County (Houston) - there were no democrat / liberal candidates on the ballot in the last election for Montgomery County's high offices. Simply put those cops did dirty, were dumb enough to do it on camera (I think the news channel didn't publish full body cam footage because they considered it graphic, and the cops were dropping a lot of F bombs)

They DID tell him at the scene of the DV call he was free to leave, and advised him to GTFO. Then they decided they were pissed off at him and did their little drive-by tasing (a move which while reprehensible in real life, I reeeally hope makes it into Super Troopers 3) - then they lied in their reports, which is what ultimately got them in hot water. If your camera doesn't jive with your written, sworn statement, you got some splainin' to do.

The incident, IIRC was from 2-3 years ago. Those cops were convicted and served/serving prison time over it. Can't even point to liberal prosecutor like in Harris County (Houston) - there were no democrat / liberal candidates on the ballot in the last election for Montgomery County's high offices. Simply put those cops did dirty, were dumb enough to do it on camera (I think the news channel didn't publish full body cam footage because they considered it graphic, and the cops were dropping a lot of F bombs)

They DID tell him at the scene of the DV call he was free to leave, and advised him to GTFO. Then they decided they were pissed off at him and did their little drive-by tasing (a move which while reprehensible in real life, I reeeally hope makes it into Super Troopers 3) - then they lied in their reports, which is what ultimately got them in hot water. If your camera doesn't jive with your written, sworn statement, you got some splainin' to do.
I noticed the article said the real problem was the lies (cover up) which is often what really screws people. It still bothers me that the only video available is heavily edited. That always has my BS meter pegged. If it was NSFW language its simple to bleep. Why do they only want to show the public an edited version of events? It has me strongly wondering what they are hiding here. They are almost assuredly hiding something since they only want people to see the edited version which supports the story they want to tell. Those LEO's may well have been scum who got exactly what they deserved but, then why the fear of showing the entire thing?

I noticed the article said the real problem was the lies (cover up) which is often what really screws people. It still bothers me that the only video available is heavily edited. That always has my BS meter pegged. If it was NSFW language its simple to bleep. Why do they only want to show the public an edited version of events? It has me strongly wondering what they are hiding here. They are almost assuredly hiding something since they only want people to see the edited version which supports the story they want to tell. Those LEO's may well have been scum who got exactly what they deserved but, then why the fear of showing the entire thing?

Beats me. If I dig up the unedited stuff, I'll post it

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top