JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If this had not been an off duty LEO, had just been someone with a carry permit the news would act like it never happened. Even with it being an off duty Cop I am sure a lot of media will act like it never happened since it does not fit the proper talking points on guns. Glad as hell only the idiot was dropped. Cop should get some kind of accommodation for his clear thinking and ability.

They had to move the narrative away from the reality of a good guy with a gun stopping a bad guy with a gun to some whining woman who 'thought she was going to die'...

Last Edited:
Regardless if We are geared up, in plain clothes, whatever, Costco employees give us the dik-eye. They've gone so far as to call the agency head to complain about us buying lunch there while on duty. It "alarms the customers".
That's a really sad statement of where our society is today...

Personally, I prefer being in an eatery with police officers, but then again I enjoy talking with police, when they have the time... And not an official business thing, just social...

Regardless if We are geared up, in plain clothes, whatever, Costco employees give us the dik-eye. They've gone so far as to call the agency head to complain about us buying lunch there while on duty. It "alarms the customers".

That is the dumbest bubbleguming thing I have ever heard! Your guys job is hard enough with out getting harrased for enjoying a damn hotdog on your lunch break!! Sheit like that really gets my dander raised!!! :mad:

And who the hell is scared of a cop being armed? I mean really!! I always saw at as a peace of mind. If they are there then I don't have to shoot the sum biotch they can do it! :p:D

That is the dumbest bubbleguming thing I have ever heard! Your guys job is hard enough with out getting harrased for enjoying a damn hotdog on your lunch break!! Sheit like that really gets my dander raised!!! :mad:

We've found all sorts of places that are a lot more welcoming. None of the food is good for you, but thats ok. Jack in the Box gives 50% off. I never ask for it, because in my mind I get paid pretty decent and I'm a public employee so its all tax dollars. That's my gratuity. I dont like the idea of people paying taxes for my salary and then taking in the shorts at their business.

I dont like the idea of people paying taxes for my salary and then taking in the shorts at their business.

I get that feeling but you will get a discount if you walk into my store. I guess its all about how you look at it brother. Its our way of saying thankyou for your selfless service and putting it on the line every day.

If you ever need a door for your house let me know. Its alway a pleasure to help our men and women in blue and a NWFA member to boot. ;)

I get that feeling but you will get a discount if you walk into my store. I guess its all about how you look at it brother. Its our way of saying thankyou for your selfless service and putting it on the line every day.

If you ever need a door for your house let me know. Its alway a pleasure to help our men and women in blue and a NWFA member to boot. ;)

I may give you a call soon. My current door is all glass and I dont like it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top