JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heres a story of an armed citizen stopping a murder or potential mass shooting...
But what stood out to me was that "two other customers also reportedly pulled their weapons in case they were needed"

...and nobody died from friendly fire.

<broken link removed>

I also want to point out that while still rare, ive noticed a tiny uptick trend in armed citizens stopping killers. Im not certain if its less rare than thought but the media is actually reporting them now (if so, what changed their bias?) and does this mean more people are carrying now?
This is the first story ive read of multiple armed citizens responding to deadly force. The idea that everyone would shoot each other is false.

Feels like the writer was trying to not call the guy a hero. o_O
It does seem that way how he puts "hero" in parenthesis suggests its open for interpretation.

Is it just me or can someone find the quote I cited in the OP, it looks like they edited the story, but are not noting that anywhere.

There you go again MSM! Nobody wants to see a picture of the perp...and nobody cares what his name is! I want to see a picture of the hero's...and I want to see THEIR names celebrated! Where is that? AND...I'd like to see President Trump bring him (them) to Washington, present medals, and rub it in the fake news faces.

To be fair, the person who stopped the criminal probably doesn't want his name and face on the news.
Why would that be? Afraid it wasn't pc? No, notoriety of heroic act is in order here. Do you think the sjw's would want to mess with him? Doubt it. We should be on the offensive, remember?

Why would that be? Afraid it wasn't pc? No, notoriety of heroic act is in order here. Do you think the sjw's would want to mess with him? Doubt it. We should be on the offensive, remember?
Who the fvck cares about some SJW? They aren't the ones who'll think about burglarizing your house when you aren't home.

Yeah, you mean while he's in DC getting his medal? Something tells me that guy (guys) have their bubblegume together. Anyone who's that prepared for trouble when he goes out...I would bet money, they're prepared at home too.

Heres a story of an armed citizen stopping a murder or potential mass shooting...
But what stood out to me was that "two other customers also reportedly pulled their weapons in case they were needed"

...and nobody died from friendly fire.

<broken link removed>

I'm surprized this story did not get buried

There you go again MSM! Nobody wants to see a picture of the perp...and nobody cares what his name is! I want to see a picture of the hero's...and I want to see THEIR names celebrated! Where is that? AND...I'd like to see President Trump bring him (them) to Washington, present medals, and rub it in the fake news faces.
Herb;
Concealed is concealed. Was there a team of secret squirrels at Walmart for another reason? Nobody gonna know.

Believe it or not the bad guy in all this was an employee of mine that I let go two weeks ago. He started no showing at work and when he did show up was being very strange and not making much sense. He was a drug abuser in the past but that was supposed to be behind him and I thought I would give the man a chance. I think he might have started back on the drugs or maybe just started having mental issues, I tried to talk him into seeing a counselor or psychiatrist but he refused and said he had it under control. Not much I could do at that point but let him go because my business was suffering. I never thought he was remotely capable of this and although he wasn't making sense when talking to him he was not violent at all. He has a felony in the past so was not supposed to own firearms. I just found out it was him and am blown away that he could do this.

Herb;
Concealed is concealed. Was there a team of secret squirrels at Walmart for another reason? Nobody gonna know.
It's been working so fine, why change it? Give the perps the notoriety. Rinse and repeat. Special Ops are more secret than joe blow ccl's, and they're occasionally recognized for heroism...and I doubt they have to worry about burglers. Is there something wrong with the air/water around here....and NOW/Ceasefire keeps repeating that it 's a myth that ccl's save lives. Keep playing the game by their rules friends. I'm old. It's your future to live in.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews