JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The leftist Anti Gunners absolutely cannot handle the truth, and will continue to beat the Gun Control Drum like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum in the cereal isle cause he wants his fruity loops! No matter how many times they get slapped across the face with the truth, they deny it every single time!
My kids never did that...ok maybe ONCE...some lessons are rougher than others.

What's utterly digraceful is belittling and attempting to ignore the efforts of those armed and willing to make themselves a target to intervene on the behalf of others. They have taken no oath, hold no special authority or mandate to "protect and serve" and are under no obligation of any kind to stand against that kind of evil. Yet.... while LE may drop a killer after all his targets are down and his ammo in short supply... these citizens actually STOP and many times PREVENT needless loss of life long before any LEO will even drop a boot anywhere in the near vicinity.

Makes you wanna force feed a steaming pile down their throats for crapping on those demonstrating true valor.

The good guy at Greenwood Mall took 10 shots to put down the shooter. Think about
that a bit when they start yapping about banning magazines over 10 rds. I'm actually a bit surprised he got it done in 10. They are saying he initially engaged at distance, and advanced
while firing. 22 years old, no LE or military training. Wonder if he shoots IDPA/USPSA?

Shannon Watts seems disappointed that the shooting was stopped by an armed citizen. Think about that a bit.

1658187093986.png
BTW he didn't carry illegally as no laws were broken. Instead he violated mall policy which is not a crime. Wrong as always, huh, Shannon?

Shannon Watts seems disappointed that the shooting was stopped by an armed citizen. Think about that a bit.

View attachment 1242406
BTW he didn't carry illegally as no laws were broken. Instead, he violated mall policy which is not a crime. Wrong as always, huh, Shannon?
Miss Watts,

Since you seem to see things through a rather warped lens could you do the rest of us a favor and move out of the country...

Sincerely

All the rest of us normies

So Shannon Watts would prefer to have a mass shooter (murderer) continuing to rack up the body count, unhindered…. That's exactly what she's saying, because an armed citizen shouldn't have been there to interfere with the killing of innocents…

What a total douche….

No, having more people killed fits her narrative, helps her to push for eventual total gun confiscation. She and her fellow zealots hide behind the masks of pious saviors.

This falls under the general words of wisdom. If you can't muster a simple "thank you" for that 22yr old hero... "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

The 22yr old hero should have a statue built of himself outside in the mall parking lot. Seriously though, I hope he is ok emotionally. If I had to do the same I'd need some downtime. Killing another person isn't something to fantasize about.
Brave guy!!

Dear Shannon, you don't get to decide where my rights begin or end, and nobody wants to hear you spout off about a young man who acted with extreme personal risk to stop a mass shooter!
As you obviously cannot fathom the realities of real actual life, I invite you to leave this country, as you obviously have no clue how the real world works!

This story was at the top of Google News hours ago. It is still at the top. And is a story on the TV evening news. ABC I think?

On the flip side there were stories about the Uvalde anus which said he had never really shot a gun before. Which to an ignorant many means ARs are instant mega turn-key killing machines you can buy from a vending machine and activate immediately. Especially if you are a nutso male late teen with pouty emo hair.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top