JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bunch of pussies.
There is the chance that they were "told" to not do anything.... but to think that would make one a consp theorist...

Ace Ventura All Righty Then GIF

Simon properties owns that mall. They have a no weapons policy. I'm wondering what their statement will be regarding this.
According to Fox News:

Dispute the man's lack of regard for mall rules, his actions were also praised by Greenwood Park Mall representatives.

"We grieve for the victims of yesterday's horrific tragedy in Greenwood. Violence has no place in this or any other community. We are grateful for the strong response from first responders, including the heroic actions of the Good Samaritan who stopped the suspect'" a mall spokesperson said.

Well, the anti gun groups are all harping on that"Good Samaritan" aspect. Let's call this 22 year old what he really is, he's an authentic American Hero. Give him a key to the city! He, the armed citizen, took out the trash…

Period.

Yup. That was my first thought. Almost every mall is a shooting gallery for psychos (AKA a "gun-free zone"). I knew it was just minutes until some media turd-slurpers would call this out.

This hero is lucky he was in Indiana and not just next door in Illinois -- Kimberly Foxx would be wetting itself thinking up all the charges it could put on this young man. I mean at the very minimum, a misdemeanor for violating the mall's no-gun policy. Then how about violating the civil rights of the attacker, depriving it of its due process, and let's not forget damage to private property!!!

If this wasn't so infuriating, it would actually be funny.

"journalism..."

Last Edited:
There is the chance that they were "told" to not do anything.... but to think that would make one a consp theorist...

Ace Ventura All Righty Then GIF
IDGAF what they were "told"....kids being killed while some of them check their phones and hand sanitize?

Bunch of pussies.

IDGAF what they were "told"....kids being killed while some of them check their phones and hand sanitize?

Bunch of pussies.
The infamous "punisher phone checker" is actually the husband of one of the teachers that was killed. He was trying to get ahold of her.

I blame the leadership for not being more aggressive, as well as the culture that the "defund" /George Floyd cluster has created.

The Uvalde response is the reason why they train you to get in fast and seek out the shooter. If you don't commit, the situation changes and people overthink/underact. I bet the first guys say they retreated after taking fire. Then, I bet the rest that showed up stopped and staged because it had evolved into a possible hostage/barricaded shooter situation. That's probably why medical moved forward and staged.

If the shooter gets a chance to fortify their position or take a hostage, you get behind the 8-ball real quick. Breaching the door prolongs your exposure to the "fatal funnel". Hostages are a whole other trick bag.

The infamous "punisher phone checker" is actually the husband of one of the teachers that was killed. He was trying to get ahold of her.

I blame the leadership for not being more aggressive, as well as the culture that the "defund" /George Floyd cluster has created.
If that was my wife in there, I wouldn't be wasting even one second on the phone trying to call.

If that was my wife in there, I wouldn't be wasting even one second on the phone trying to call.
If my wife were in that school I woulda shot anyone attempting to stop me from getting to her and getting those kids safe!

Course, if my wife had been in a situation like that, she wouldn't have needed rescue, she packs a snubby .357 Mag on her person and knows how to use it better then most cops!

If my wife were in that school I woulda shot anyone attempting to stop me from getting to her and getting those kids safe!

Course, if my wife had been in a situation like that, she wouldn't have needed rescue, she packs a snubby .357 Mag on her person and knows how to use it better then most cops!
Hey now, just remember the military averages like 50,000 rounds fired per hit!

Some USA Today headlines:

A 'good Samaritan' with a gun stopped a shooter in an Indiana mall. I have mixed feelings.

Followed by headline related to Uvalde:

Uvalde report and 'NRA Math': Why nearly 400 'good guys with guns' couldn't stop one bad guy

Complaining about since 400 cops were there with guns and they didn't stop anything.

And Brady Campaign President had this gem:
Here's what we're not going to do: continue to uplift the NRA myth of a "good guy with a gun."

Myth? Um, it worked didn't it???

There are simply not words for these people.

A 'good Samaritan' with a gun stopped a shooter in an Indiana mall. I have mixed feelings.

Uvalde report and 'NRA Math': Why nearly 400 'good guys with guns' couldn't stop one bad guy

Complaining about since 400 cops were there with guns and they didn't stop anything.

Here's what we're not going to do: continue to uplift the NRA myth of a "good guy with a gun."

Drain Bamage.

"Here's what we're not going to do: continue to uplift the NRA myth of a "good guy with a gun."

Leave the country now....

"Here's what we're not going to do: continue to uplift the NRA myth of a "good guy with a gun."

Leave the country now....
It is true...

Don't forget a mere two days after Uvalde a woman with CCW put down an AR wielding scumbag who was shooting into a crowd, so it doesn't have to be a good guy it can be a good gal, too...notwithstanding the gender challenged, of course.

It is true...

Don't forget a mere two days after Uvalde a woman with CCW put down an AR wielding scumbag who was shooting into a crowd, so it doesn't have to be a good guy it can be a good gal, too...notwithstanding the gender challenged, of course.
I meant the Brady bunch can "Leave the country now...." and the sooner the better!

Jim Carrey Good Call GIF by O&O, Inc

The leftist Anti Gunners absolutely cannot handle the truth, and will continue to beat the Gun Control Drum like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum in the cereal isle cause he wants his fruity loops! No matter how many times they get slapped across the face with the truth, they deny it every single time!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top