JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two weeks after Indiana's Constitutional Carry law goes into effect, a good guy with a gun stops the shooter.
In a food court full of people, only five were shot before the good guy took out the shooter.
Ask the gun grabbers how many would have died if we followed their insistence that we should wait for the police to arrive.

Well lo and behold so far I have heard nothing except on Fox news about the incident involving the good Samaritan. Surprise, surprise they would not want to let the public know about this; that this does not support their anti-gun narrative. Lord forbid people see another side other than the dogmatic lies they want people to hear/see.

EDIT: Yes, I have been told that since I had posted this comment "some" media outlets are talking about the "mass situation".

:s0090:

Last Edited:
Happens all the time, but will never make the nightly news just like all the rest.
From the other thread about this:

Well, lo and behold so far I have heard nothing except on Fox news about the incident involving the good Samaritan. Surprise, surprise they would not want to let the public know about this; that this does not support their anti-gun narrative. Lord forbid people see another side other than the dogmatic lies they want people to hear/see.

From the other thread about this:

Well, lo and behold so far I have heard nothing except on Fox news about the incident involving the good Samaritan. Surprise, surprise they would not want to let the public know about this; that this does not support their anti-gun narrative. Lord forbid people see another side other than the dogmatic lies they want people to hear/see.
The left wing outlets have the story:

73498035-6A1D-41BD-A652-306BB392184B.jpeg

What I find more interesting, given most people just skim headlines, is the omission of the Good Sam from some of the … ahem … "news" sources.

Seems a pretty pertinent piece of info for the story…why leave it out of the headline if not to keep pushing the narrative? Given that, good on CNN this time around.

Good guy with a gun FTW. Hat's off to you sir, whoever you are.

Imagine one armed, properly-trained responsible adult present in Uvalde, TX. Imagine two...

This is the thing the gun grabbers will never admit -- even though they know it to be true: Almost every act of depraved violence is ultimately stopped by a good guy with a gun, badge or not. How far a way were the police from the mall? 5 minuites? Guy can get off a lot of rounds in 5 minutes.

400 police officers in Texas standing around with their thumbs up their asses while babies are being executed 50 feet away...

My cold, dead hands indeed my friends...

Two weeks after Indiana's Constitutional Carry law goes into effect, a good guy with a gun stops the shooter.
In a food court full of people, only five were shot before the good guy took out the shooter.
Ask the gun grabbers how many would have died if we followed their insistence that we should wait for the police to arrive.
Simon properties owns that mall. They have a no weapons policy. I'm wondering what their statement will be regarding this.

Well lo and behold so far I have heard nothing except on Fox news about the incident involving the good Samaritan. Surprise, surprise they would not want to let the public know about this; that this does not support their anti-gun narrative. Lord forbid people see another side other than the dogmatic lies they want people to hear/see.
It was the headline on fox News. CNN and ABC news also had it but it was down the page a bit. They all used the term, "good Samaritan".

CNN and several others covered it.
Included civilian with gun stopped the event.

How CNN covered it:

There were at least 433 active shooter attacks in the US from 2000 to 2021, according to the data analysis. Active shooter attacks were defined as those in which one or more shooters killed or attempted to kill multiple unrelated people in a populated place.
Of those 433 active shooter cases, an armed bystander shot the attacker in 22 of the incidents. In 10 of those, the "good guy" was a security guard or an off-duty police officer, the Times reported.

And having more than one armed person at the scene who is not a member of law enforcement can create confusion and carry dire risks, the report found. For example, an armed bystander who shot and killed an attacker in 2021 in Arvada, Colorado, was himself shot and killed by the police who mistook him for the gunman, the Times reported.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews