JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know a guy that just bought this for $15 US. He's not going to get the plates for it overseas though, He'll get em here.

1708159985485.png

I have a Strike Hard chest rig loaded up with various sundries as my bump in the night kit, but having read an article by John Mosby I'm now wondering if a battle belt would be a better fit for this role. 🤔

I do not own one yet - it's something I continue to procrastinate for whatever reasons. (Money cough cough)

However, I'd rather be able to toss a vest on and have extra mags, light, pistol and other things I might need for a home invasion then trying to stuff a couple mags in the pocket of my sweats…

In regards to the quote above:

When I am out of town and hiking in the woods I always take a long gun with me - if the city folk are uncomfortable with that then they can go find the closest safe space but I've been out in the boonies all of my life and from experience I am more worried about people then animals.

If someone thinks I'm LARPing it really makes no difference to me, I'd rather be safe.
I have an over the head [and one shoulder] holster with a couple mag pouches, a flashlight, and an old pair of slippers hanging in my closet. it's my bump in the night kit. no matter what I'm wearing this holds the basics. and no need for a belt.
A vest might do the same for you. DR

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top