JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For anyone else still looking Thunder Tactical has them in stock right now. Get yours NOW.

Luth-AR.com has the stripped or assembled slick side A1 style uppers available right now.
I spoke with a representative and he said they are flying off the shelves so act now and get one for yourself.
Let them know (TheShootingHen) sent you!
Hope this helps.

NOTE: ORDERS ARE LIMITED TO ONE PER CUSTOMER !

Stripped model link:

Assembled model link:

D148E2BC-743F-409A-9718-B452B5EFFF24.jpeg

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already but, but Harrington & Richardson (now owned by PSA) released an A2 upper in the last few weeks, to go along with the A1s they already had out.

If you want a "collector piece," just buy the complete rifle. That's how I'd do it. Getting/making a Frankenstein Rifle is just that.

Not to mention, "resale value".

Aloha, Mark

If you want a "collector piece," just buy the complete rifle. That's how I'd do it. Getting/making a Frankenstein Rifle is just that.

Not to mention, "resale value".

Aloha, Mark
Colt hasn't made an A2 sporter rifle in a couple decades :rolleyes: there are also complete Rock River Arms uppers for sale from LE trade ins on gunbroker and other sites it seems?

Edit, a lot of people are wanting new A2 uppers with barrels of their choice and not be restricted to either 14.5" P&W, 16" carbine gas or 20" HBARs

Good ol' old school. Haha. Short little stock too. It's almost as short as my 11.5" SBR.

IMG_2885.jpeg

Colt hasn't made an A2 sporter rifle in a couple decades :rolleyes: there are also complete Rock River Arms uppers for sale from LE trade ins on gunbroker and other sites it seems?

Edit, a lot of people are wanting new A2 uppers with barrels of their choice and not be restricted to either 14.5" P&W, 16" carbine gas or 20" HBARs
YEAH, Yeah, yeah......

Just doing my part to keep the prices for the COLT ORIGINALs up.

Aloha, Mark

PS......I traded off my A1 collection for the A2 model a long time ago. I wanted the "better sights" because I was shooting Hi-power rifle, back then.

My son has mentioned to me several times, to donate mine to him. So that he could "butcher" them. He'll have to wait until I'm at "room temperature" before he gets his hands on them. And, if he should turn out like Brandon's son? Well, there is always an alternative plan.

Last Edited:
Rock River Arms just announced the availability of A2 uppers for $225. BUT, when you go to the website, they're listed as 'out of stock'. So, what kind of BS is this???
People bought them quick. AR15 Discounts had them in stock this morning and they're gone.

Edit. I wouldn't be surprised if sites like Charlie's Custom Clones and Retro AR Rifles bought them all up so they can overcharge for their own builds

Update; JSE Surplus had 199 on Weds, went down to less than 5 as of 10am today. Dang. A lot of people buying them up. Rock River Arms now seems to have the A2 upper receiver assembly in stock (I can add to cart) for $225+ shipping for one assembled minus bolt and charging handle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top