JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sounds like a job for Mark at fire Mountain? Or yankee marshal?

The toughest part of the entire competition would be establishing what constitutes a stock Ar15.

Stock Daniel defense? Noveske? Or does it have to be a Colt? A2? M4?

Off the shelf military interchangeable parts. Iron sights.

you know what else would be neat? If we said ok you have xx.xx $ for additions each. We put that money into "upgrades" for each up to the dollar limit and saw what we could do for same values.

So how many rounds in a match to determine a winner? Comstock scoring? Distance and number of targets? Who will be RO and who will be time keeper? What conditions for the match, range obstructions and does it have to be shot from high power positions? Hey guys may as well go all the way or stay home :D

I could help set up a match that would tell you right away what works and what wont:D. I used to help set them up and made some really good courses. Not complicated but a test of weapon and shooter skill. All ready you can feel the adrenaline just thinking about how much it's going to stress you should I build a real fun test.

ok, what about basic military qualifying best two out of 3 scores wins. basic rifle to basic rifle.

I would set up close barricades with the first position being shot left handed from concealed position and knealing. Second would be through a window off a table in a prone position gun on backpack for rest. Last position would be behind cover standing from right shoulder. Target ranging from 50 to 200 yards. One mandatory mag change and all targets steel reactionary that fall when hit.

If this gets South of Roseburg I have a barrier drill cutout, AR500, silhouette stands, static steel and a 300 yard berm .......and a dueling tree for the 9mm vs 45 acp debate . I got a CZ SP-01 that I'll put up against any ACP

This would be a great contest for NWFA to setup. 2 guns. 5 shooters. Each shooter would use the same gun, AR, then the AK. Run the same coarse. The Prize would be a chance to compete, and the ammunition. 5 grand prize winners. That way you could get enough data to come to a conclusion.
Just a thought.

This would be a great contest for NWFA to setup. 2 guns. 5 shooters. Each shooter would use the same gun, AR, then the AK. Run the same coarse. The Prize would be a chance to compete, and the ammunition. 5 grand prize winners. That way you could get enough data to come to a conclusion.
Just a thought.

Yep and no cleaning of firearms. Score on time and hits would be simple to do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top