JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I got mine in today. There's a ton of polymer parts on this to include a polymer fire control group.

However, it seems very well thought out in design and feel. The trigger is a pretty light and crisp one stage trigger and everything seems to function well. Time will tell how long things will last. I imagine if this platform proves to be reliable it'll be the next popular 9mm pistol out there.

View attachment 459014 View attachment 459015 View attachment 459016 View attachment 459017
If you get a chance I'd love to know if an AR trigger group fits in there.

I added a doctor micro dot, quick disconnect sling mount, and a wolf tail to it. Got it the way I want. I'll be testing it out this weekend.

D53A4FAB-C9A4-4F53-8C4E-3A3C870758BC.jpeg

Anybody see anything showing 100 yard accuracy or running one of these suppressed?

There's a YouTube video on these showing function when suppressed. Seemed to function well.

I shot mine today for the first time and was shredding up targets about 30 yards out. I'd suspect that 100 yards would be its maximum potential but I'm only basing that claim off of 9mm ballistics out of a pistol.

I had 2 malfunctions out of an ETS magazine shooting some real hack job reloaded rounds I did awhile ago. I'm not sure if it was bad rounds or if ETS magazines may not work well in these. The other ETS magazine worked without a problem and so did all the Glock and magpul magazines.

Last Edited:
God me and a buddy were just talking about these. I plan to buy one this summer. What do you guys think 9mm to keep with the pistols i own or jump to 10mm if it's available?

God me and a buddy were just talking about these. I plan to buy one this summer. What do you guys think 9mm to keep with the pistols i own or jump to 10mm if it's available?
I've just been buying stuff in 9 for the same reason. It's fun and (relatively) inexpensive. I'd like to have a carbine that can reach a little farther, but I have a lever gun in 357 on my wish list and I already have an AR, so that should do it.

Greetings folks, I have been looking at this and it is really an interesting firearm.. I read the manual, and it mentions refraining from using lubricants on it, and running it dry... can anyone pass on any info about this? sounds a bit odd.... also, in looking at the lack of a feed ramp, i wonder about running HP ammo, has anyone done that, and does it feed ok?

I just wipe everything down with one of those Hoppe's silicone infused gun and reel cloths. A full mag of Federal HST 124 grain went through with no problems for me. I have not had a misfeed or jam of any kind so far.

Greetings folks, I have been looking at this and it is really an interesting firearm.. I read the manual, and it mentions refraining from using lubricants on it, and running it dry... can anyone pass on any info about this? sounds a bit odd.... also, in looking at the lack of a feed ramp, i wonder about running HP ammo, has anyone done that, and does it feed ok?
My Beretta CX4 has a similar warning.

I'm curious if the CZ Scorpion has one as well.

It usually has to do with certain lubricants ability to possibly break down plastics.

thanks for your reply....... I'm a crabby old phart who is slow to drop old habits, and lubrication has always been a positive thing... mind you, the type of lube may be an issue, because of all the poly on the firearm... thanks again!!

Count me in! I have been drooling over one in 45acp. Like others I have added myself to the Extar waiting/notification list. Nice to hear positive things about them from other forum members.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top