JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Used to be it wasn't too often I'd come across guns or gun manufacturers I'd never heard of before. Seems that's getting rarer and rarer these days :D

Extar Firearms USA

Between the size, weight, cost, and Glock mags that EP9 seems to check a lot of boxes.

Well it is about F*ing time! The Extar EXP 9 was teased back in 2016. Personally I would like an EXP 300Blackout.

maxresdefault.jpg

They're on sale right now for $419 vs $499, seriously tempted to pick one up. I wonder what we'll find them for once they're more widely available.

Did/does New Frontier Armory have a good reputation? I remember them making polymer AR lowers (not sure if they still do).

Edit: Price mistake

Last Edited:
They're on sale right now for $319 vs $399, seriously tempted to pick one up. I wonder what we'll find them for once they're more widely available.

Did/does New Frontier Armory have a good reputation? I remember them making polymer AR lowers (not sure if they still do).

Link to that price please. I only see $419.

Definitely interesting.

"I didn't need another pistol caliber, I don't need another pistol caliber, I don't need another pistol caliber..."

In my hot little hands right now. Well balanced. I kind of like it without the SB arm brace adding weight and bulk. I don't like the plastic safety selector switch which feels like it is going to break off. Luckily most parts are milspec so it can be replaced.

Now I just need a single point sling, an angled foregrip and some foam padding to go over the buffer tube.

In my hot little hands right now. Well balanced. I kind of like it without the SB arm brace adding weight and bulk. I don't like the plastic safety selector switch which feels like it is going to break off. Luckily most parts are milspec so it can be replaced.

Now I just need a single point sling, an angled foregrip and some foam padding to go over the buffer tube.
:s0122:
And not stock pictures:D

I packed everything up to go shooting with my kids at the gravel pit. But I was shotblocked. The gravel pit is now fenced and gated with new NO TRESPASSING and NO SHOOTING signs. I will see if I have time to go to the actual Range tomorrow.
Bummer! I wonder who ruined it for everyone.
Heading to the range tomorrow with my grandson's girlfriend.

@Nick Burkhardt

How much did it run you?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews