JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Video posted above says it uses standard AR triggers! With out confirmation, can't say for sure!
As to pistol cal. Carbines being all Polly, that's not a bad thing at all. Keeps them nice and light, and their about like the polly pistols any way. I really love my Taurus CT-G2 10 MM, that sucker is light and handy and accurate, and can be customized almost as easy as an AR, but with a odd mix of HK and AR parts! The trigger in mine is really good, just needed a little break in, and it's just about perfect!

The Video posted above says it uses standard AR triggers! With out confirmation, can't say for sure!
As to pistol cal. Carbines being all Polly, that's not a bad thing at all. Keeps them nice and light, and their about like the polly pistols any way. I really love my Taurus CT-G2 10 MM, that sucker is light and handy and accurate, and can be customized almost as easy as an AR, but with a odd mix of HK and AR parts! The trigger in mine is really good, just needed a little break in, and it's just about perfect!

Yeah they're getting my money today

The pin placement looks like an AR trigger, so there is hope.

Sorry I have been away. Family drama. Finally took it out today and it ran great out of the box. No failures. I added a single point bungee sling and put one of those ubiquitous Bushnell TRS-25 red dots on top and went to town on a plate rack. I had to get used to the offset from the muzzle, but once I had that the plates were going down faster and from farther out than with a pistol. The trigger was short and lighter than a milspec. Recoil is straight back and the rubber pistol brace feels good on the shoulder and cheek. The upper is metal from muzzle to the end of the buffer tube with polymer around it so it is sturdy. I found it easier to grip the magwell instead of the barrel shroud with my left hand. All mags held open on the last round. The only thing I did not like was the plastic safety selector switch, which flexed and felt cheap. Hopefully I can replace it with a metal one. A good deal on a nice "assault pistol" for $439 shipped.

Well I got mine in today. There's a ton of polymer parts on this to include a polymer fire control group.

However, it seems very well thought out in design and feel. The trigger is a pretty light and crisp one stage trigger and everything seems to function well. Time will tell how long things will last. I imagine if this platform proves to be reliable it'll be the next popular 9mm pistol out there.

357AF1DC-E4E3-486A-8B1C-8D0D28FBEF59.jpeg CDBE7869-4BB2-4EC9-BFA8-9D63B9BEE744.jpeg BAF67446-A9AD-4609-AA6F-D7C9697DF39A.jpeg 308544A7-0672-4ABD-AF03-129BC520F954.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top