JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can"t stand;
Front slide serrations on a 1911.
Almost any use of the word "tactical".
Glock owners that act like their Glock is the only reliable handgun ever made. (not dissin Glocks, just that fan-boy attitude. Maybe I just don't like fan-boys of anything)
Guns that have so many accessories that you can hardly tell what gun it is.
Pistol grips on shotguns.

I don't like Single Action Automatics, or Lever Action Rifles !!!

Having to cock a hammer should have gone out with the Colt
Frontier Model and the rest of the "Cowboy" guns.:s0131:

I prefer handguns and rifles you can just pick up and pull the trigger.:s0155:

Jack...:cool:

For me It's revolvers, i have fired at least 25 different ones over the years and the only one i would consider buying was a S&W .357, I cant remember what model it was. They just don't work for me.

As far as Glocks go, I would rather have my ugly "Glock-19" with the 16 rounds it holds than a "gun" with a 6-9 round capacity.

Glocks my be ugly but I'm not trying to have sex with it or mesmerize the person on the business end with it's beauty if i ever need to pull it.

Lefty.

Anything single action only. Any extra step is a waste of time.
Any firearm that takes a specialty round that has to be reloaded for specifically.
Any firearm that is made for looks and not function. If it works awesome as well as looks great all the better.
Taurus revolvers. I like the autos but the revolvers have such a bad rep I would rather spend a little more on a Ruger or Smith.

I don't like Hi-point pistols, I think they are total junk, never handled the Hi-point carbine so i wont talk trash on those
I don't like the Enfield SA-80 MK1 rifle, It always felt weird to me and i hated the position of the ejectionport
I don't like painted firearms they really annoy me, desert camo, digital camo ect i just think they look like trash (but people are free to do want they want to their weapons each to their own)

james

I am with you from 5 to 8. I didnt put magpul moe furniture on my 5.56mm AR because it's cool. I like it because it's light, simple, durable, cheap and last but not least, not as ugly as m4 hand guard. Moe stock is crap in my opinion, I have CTR instead. Colt SSA type revolvers in 45 colt or ,357 magnum are acceptable to me, no handgun cartridges please;-) I think lasers on anything is a bit silly, it works both ways just like tracers. IR lasers are different story for military applications; if you're a civie with IR/NV setup, you're way too tacticool with all your AR accessories and need to spend more money on ammo instead. All I got on my AR is a T-1, a light and a sling. My 6.8 AR has an ACOG and in future, a can and a bipod. Done.

As far as my own unique discriminations, I hate cheap copycat guns from across the border such as Taurus, Bersa, Astra and alike. Canadian Para 1911s are ok.

Hammerless revolvers, or any handgun for that matter

I would add to that any revolver that shoots a .45 or 9mm. The only reason to limit your capacity and reload speed is to gain power. Why take the worst of both worlds?

I like striker fired pistols though so I can't fully 'like' your prejudice.

I prefer stock guns over tricked out guns. I have never found a reason to own a handgun or shotgun in .410. I have never found a reason to own a gun manufactured by Taurus. I prefer night sights over laser sights.

My barbeque handgun to show to my friends is a 1 of 50 engraved Lew Horton stainless steel S&W 1911 with real turquoise grips. My primary carry gun to show to my enemies is a Glock G20SF 10mm. My backup carry gun is a Sig P238 HDW .380AP carried cocked and locked in a pocket holster. My fun to take to the range handgun is a Desert Eagle 50AE.

Bolt action guns in off-shoot calibers like .243, 22-250, and .270 I do not understand at all. Why do they exist? Is it just for variety's sake? Really any weird, rare caliber I don't see much use for. Nor do I understand the appeal of $1000+ optics *cough ACOG cough*

But I wholly understand that it just might be me.

Two things - same style gun:

Scopes on lever guns and any 'modern' mods on lever guns such as poly stocks or that abomination of a lever gun into a tactical configuration I saw somewhere, yeeeech!

That is HARSH and unfair. I scoped a 30-30 for accurate 200 yard shots especially with my eyes.

That is HARSH and unfair. I scoped a 30-30 for accurate 200 yard shots especially with my eyes.
I don't see it that way. It is what it is - their OPINION. It is valid, for them. So, while you are fine with it, the fact that they aren't isn't harsh or unfair. It just is what it is.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top