JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tricked out guns.
AR fan boys, not always the AR rifle.
Oddball and rare calibers
People who bash on a cheaper brands of firearms without having ever fired one. Taurus for one. Mine work everytime..
Glock fan boys, not always the glock.
THUMB/manual safety on pistols.
Zombie Crap.
Tacticool shtuff.
922r compliance!

I'll give ANY gun a chance until it fails me, but only after I fix the problem.. if it continues to do so then yes it gets a bad review. AR's for one, no matter how expensive or what the brand of ammo.. they still suck.
I do own a few AR's and enjoy them for the special purpose they serve.. hey.. my woman and young kids gotta practice with something right? :)
Also, gear, firearm and top dollar elitists.

So someone else's stupidity makes you dislike a firearm brand? That is stupid.

I grew up listening to people oogle Weatherby rifles.Every one I knew thought Weatherby guns were the best thing EVER!I will never own a Weatherby rifle.never ever.I think what put me over the edge,a few months ago this old rancher was at the shooting range sighting in his newly aquired german made weatherby rifle.He shot 15 rounds out of it as fast as he could,and thought the scope must be screwed up because he thought german Weatherby steel was so much better than all the other world steel,that it just couldnt be the barrel heating up that caused his groups to expand.Like german steel is internally air conditioned.He kept dissing on the Leupold scope saying"How could it be the gun,its a german made Weatherby?".

Double stack automatics. I mean come on, if your that bad a shot when the bad guy shows up throw it down and run! Can't see a instance where 6-7 shots won't work.

Double stack automatics. I mean come on, if your that bad a shot when the bad guy shows up throw it down and run! Can't see a instance where 6-7 shots won't work.

Sounds like you made it through your last gunfight(s) totally unscathed, I hope the rest of us are as fortunate! When the bad guys show up and all.

Lefty.

I think the hatred for lasers are for people who can't afford the CTC grips for their own guns. Fact of the matter is I like my laser grips, but its only in dark places that I can use them. Green lasers are MUCH more useful. I still like a laser sight because I can shoot accurately over short distances WITHOUT looking down the iron sights. You can quick draw, fire a relatively accurate shot, before bringing the iron sights to eye level. That is a great ability in a self-defense scenario.

I can't really say I have any prejudices against guns. They're inanimate and all ;) It's more people that get on my nerves.
That being said, Glocks aren't comfortable for me. Speaking from experience, that's about all I can say.

I will say I dislike lasers that come on when you grip your gun though. I don't want it on all the time when I'm shooting. What good does a red laser do during the day. And it's just something else to break when you need it.

CTC lasers come with an on/off switch hatchj, trust me when I say that the grips are very comfortable. Have one on a S&W Airweight .38 spcl and also on a Beretta 9mm. Those are the only two that I have on any of the dozen or so at this time, but both are deadly accurate and excellent go to weapons at night.

A few peeves of mine though are when someone refers to a magazine as a clip, or a .45 colt as "long colt", ain't no such cartridge. There was the .45 Schofeild, or .45 S&W if you prefer, and the .45 colt peace maker, which was dubbed the .45 long colt as it was longer than either .45 1909, the .45 short and the Schofeild, and damned if it didn't get a nickname. It's not a .45ACP either, it's a .45 colt. Also the term "point blank range", this one goes out to those in the media, if you don't know what it means, don't say it.

When I lived in Baton Rouge, LA, it was fifteen year old kids with .25 ACPs and HiPoints trying to "get money". Since moving to Washington, it's people with more money in optics on their ARs and what have you than I've ever even spent on a car. EOTechs are nice and all, but you could just spend that money on beer and ammo. Then you drink the beer, and get good with the irons shooting the empty cans. It's win/win.

Slap on, do it yourself gun related junk. Created soley for the purpose of separating the suckers from their money. Come on, are you really that stupid? I guess so. Most AR and 10/22 junk fits this catagory. Seriously, do you really thing you are going to grow up and become a sniper or an operator?

Also, since when did it become cool to paint your freaking gun?

And idiots who refer to every piece of crap they slapped on their gun as an "upgrade".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top