JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On a more serious note:

Besides the issue of not being able to find food, there will come a time when shelter, energy, food and water become so scarce and/or so expensive, that having your own sources for these items (that are required for survival), will increasingly become necessary, instead of depending on a third part to provide them for you.

Anyone who thinks otherwise has not been paying attention for the last three years.

Just reading 83,000 illegals are crossing the border every week. I suspect that over time the huge population increase will affect food distribution and cost.

Edited to add, as the millions flood across the border they ain't bringing their own food.

Last Edited:
Which part is Poppycock? Please add links to studies. Thanks. The people I know that consume the most aspartame tend to be the fattest and most unhealthy. I can tell it's crap to over consume just by looking at those folks. Kind of like when the gov was saying for 20 years to eat low fat foods to lose weight. They pitched a food pyramid that caused the reverse of what they said was healthy. That has been proven to be false. How damaging aspartame is has not been fully evaluated in my opinion and I'd tend to believe Bert and my own eyes before I'd believe the .gov, who are influenced heavily by money to allow crap like that to get out into society.
I don't need to add links to studies. I used to help almost all the big food companies make ingredient decisions. I have literally been in the test kitchen. A lot.

Aspartame is horrendous. But Mr. Gummer's assertion that there is some kind of giant plot is absurd. (Hey maybe it's that wacky all-powerful metaphysical force known as "Hegelian Dialectic" again LOL) He's never been in the kitchen, and is mis-attributing intent in a vaccuum, seeing evil when there is mostly just dumb, a very immature discipline of nutrition science, and just MBAs being MBAs.

I was just wondering if anyone has any concerns about a food shortage? I know with a of the flooding in the Midwest that a lot of farmers gave up on planting this year.

Illinois farmers give up on planting after floods, throw party instead

I am not sure how dependent we are on corn or other crops for from the Midwest but would expect higher prices since millions of acres of corn were not planted. I am thinking about stocking up on some canned goods and other items now.

I am not sure if MSM has posted anything yet either but I expect food prices to rise in the future.
America both literally and figuratively will reap the benefits of a crash diet.

I don't need to add links to studies. I used to help almost all the big food companies make ingredient decisions. I have literally been in the test kitchen. A lot.

Aspartame is horrendous. But Mr. Gummer's assertion that there is some kind of giant plot is absurd. (Hey maybe it's that wacky all-powerful metaphysical force known as "Hegelian Dialectic" again LOL) He's never been in the kitchen, and is mis-attributing intent in a vaccuum, seeing evil when there is mostly just dumb, a very immature discipline of nutrition science, and just MBAs being MBAs.
Burgundy's Law: never attribute to malice what you can attribute to an MBA.

Thanks for the reply Monkey Butler! Just like you, I use to read some of Bert's posts and go: "WHOHHHHH! Then over time, I realized some of what I perceived as overwrought discourse from him was likely and shockingly true.

I still read some of Bert's posts and go: "Whohh! , but it's the other kind of whoh now as I see more truth to support his assertions than I did earlier.

The CC fraud will be used to completely regulate away health foods once CBDC is in place. All the Cheerios and Cocoa Puffs you want though. Anything to turn you into a compliant slave, dependent on a corrupted food and health system. The Pharms and corps need weakling subscribed, repeat customers.
Fully aware that most will never accept truths right in their face, but cling to comforting thoughts and delusions. Fortunately, the social planners are now openingly speaking out about their plans with no more need to hide in the shadows. No more meat in exchange for processed poison foods and crickets. You will own nothing, not even the bag of bugs. Narc on your neighbor who didn't turn in his rifle and receive 10,000 social credits.

CC Fraud and Food Regulation.png NO 1 enemy.png Cow per Acre.png Michaels Plezi Juice.png No Sandwich for You.png

Last Edited:
The CC fraud will be used to completely regulate away health foods once CBDC is in place. All the Cheerios and Cocoa Puffs you want though. Anything to turn you into a compliant slave,l dependent on a corrupted food and health system. The Pharms and corps need weakling subscribed, repeat customers.

View attachment 1423970 View attachment 1423977
This is conspiracy theory nonsense.

Then over time, I realized some of what I perceived as overwrought discourse from him was likely and shockingly true.
It is not remotely true as composed. It's cobbled-together "evidence" of nothing.

Food companies suck. Pharma companies suck too. I've worked for both and found them morally thin and at some points barf-inducing. But the whole OMG EVIL SLAVE ECONOMY is just absurd.

Skip the drama and grow a set.

Yummy! Will people boycott or rebel? No, of course not. In fact, they are already adding them to foods as well as MRNAs. Insects are a toxin to humans, but crunch away .... save the Earth lol. Let the depop continue; great for the planet.
All while TPTB dine on grass fed luxury steaks and pastured raised eggs for themselves.

Bugs in Food.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads