JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's the water... :)

Oh, wait... that was Olympia Beer...
All Bud products give me a headache. Back in the day I thought it was a preservative, or some cheap filler they added. I'm now inclined to think that the additives are puberty blockers and estrogen.

I've pretty much confirmed the estrogen, because I get the exact same headache when Mrs. 3M gets on an extended nag session.

As for the puberty blockers, I'm glad the beer I was able to access during those formative years was the likes of Blitz (stubbies, no less) which was OK as a training beer in those pre highbrow brewhouse boom days. No headaches, no puberty blockers, but I wish they had used vomit blockers.

The fancy artsy brews didn't start happening until I was almost legal. The closest thing we had was the Produce Row Cafe where I learned to love room temperature Guiness Stout draft and Ice cold San Miguel Dark.

All Bud products give me a headache. Back in the day I thought it was a preservative, or some cheap filler they added. I'm now inclined to think that the additives are puberty blockers and estrogen.

I've pretty much confirmed the estrogen, because I get the exact same headache when Mrs. 3M gets on an extended nag session.

As for the puberty blockers, I'm glad the beer I was able to access during those formative years was the likes of Blitz (stubbies, no less) which was OK as a training beer in those pre highbrow brewhouse boom days. No headaches, no puberty blockers, but I wish they had used vomit blockers.

The fancy artsy brews didn't start happening until I was almost legal. The closest thing we had was the Produce Row Cafe where I learned to love room temperature Guiness Stout draft and Ice cold San Miguel Dark.
Stubbies, man you brought back memories of banging back the local brew, Narragansett Larger back in the day. Locals called it 'gansett. I recall those stubbies came in an eight pack and cost just about an hours pay…

4F5A999A-16D7-4EBE-94D3-49E82ACBE2DB.jpeg

Last Edited:
The whole real story of Ukraine is the 2014 US-back overthrow of leadership, lies/fake treaties with Russia to encroach on Russia's boarders as our Empire expands our bases in masse everywhere. Similar to the last days of the Roman Empire.

Amazing that anti-Russia propaganda is so powerful here that many believe Ukraine leadership are somehow heroes while they are hoarding $$$$$$$$$ for themselves while using their young men as cannon fodder in a proxy war all plotted by us over the last nine years. Ukraine NASSSIs galore and one of the most corrupt countries on the planet. But they are portrayed by CNN as innocents being bullied. Propaganda is a bubblegum.

YT -- "Zelensky Skimmed $400 Million In U.S. War Funds! Reveals Seymour Hersh" just recently. Much more for sure, undocumented. YOUR TAX DOLLARS and reckless spending us into massive war debt over OUR aggressions.

On a lighter note, in the 80s my friend and I would tool around in a '65 Malibu SS cranking up that GOGO's song only he would sing it as 'We got the meat." lol

RE : Various Govt Food Give Away Programs

Did you know that......
Thousands of Govt workers are dependent on seeing increasing numbers of people taking advantage of Govt Programs (for example, the SNAP program)? Yup.....one way to evauate the performance of that Govt worker is by keeping stats on how many people they can sign up and help.

Huh?

Say it this way......it's NOT a good thing IF the number of people HELPED goes down (month to month or year to year).

Yeah, IMHO.....it's a SICK way to gauge performance. They should be rated on how many people they can get off of the Govt teet. BUT, But, but......the increasing numbers of dependent people equals job security. Cough, cough.

1682044855197.png

Damm It! I pay TAXES.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Eat the bugs!
MAUR, Switzerland—In this land of cheese and chocolate, children are being schooled in the more subtle pleasures of eating mealworms, locusts and crickets.
Got to get to them early.
To do that, the industry is recruiting consumers whose tastes are still in the larval state. Timothée Olivier, who works for Swiss Insects, an association of companies that sell bugs for human consumption, organized the tasting at the middle school. For the past four years, he has been touring Swiss schools touting the benefits of eating insects and bringing along samples.
Don't worry PETA, the bugs don't suffer.
The worms are then boiled in a jury-rigged noodle cooker, killing them instantly. The process is meant to address growing concerns in the industry that insects suffer when they are killed.

RE: Food shortage in China?

The CCP (the Chinese) are preparing/stockpiling food (for WAR with Taiwan-opinion). Then, have you also heard about the Ute (Youth) unemployment situation there?

Well, Xi is taking action. Thus, solving two (or more) problems at once.......

Note: Xi has learned some lessons from the Russian (Putin's) invasion of Ukraine.

Aloha, Mark

PS......also take note of the Govt. licensing/training requirements. Of course it comes with a fee.

Hummm.....sounds like being required to have a "gun permit" in Amerika?

Sounds familiar? Rrrrright......
1683052884631.png
And....
It's for.....
1683053113720.png

Last Edited:
One of Jeannie's co-workers had a small hobby garden last year. Several times she had to run off zombies who had climbed her fence and were stealing produce.

If you are going to plant your own food when SHTF, you should probably also learn how to protect it from varmints with all numbers of legs.
Oh, I have taken it into consideration. The first (but not the only) prep for that is to move further away from a population center. Right now the only critters that come to munch on my plants are four legged, most of which would/could be quickly & easily turned into stew.

I am more worried about food shortages now after the whole mess with the Chickens and Egg prices, then the Giant Dairy detonating in the Texas Panhandle killing 18,000 dairy cattle. What's more troubling now is the whole push for "Federal Food Security"

Well, buying a few extra cans of soup, chili, meats, vegetables or fruits every time you go shopping will give anyone a good start on prepping.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top