JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am more worried about food shortages now after the whole mess with the Chickens and Egg prices, then the Giant Dairy detonating in the Texas Panhandle killing 18,000 dairy cattle. What's more troubling now is the whole push for "Federal Food Security"
Eggs are on sale at Safeway.

Screenshot_20230505_213314_Safeway.jpg

Sorry Araboss, I wouldn't even define those as eggs. Zombie chickens stuffed in a wired box and fed GMOs, corn/soys, with sky high Omega 6 proteins and injected with steroids so the chicken grows 2-3x faster. Very low nutritional value. But that is the point. Get things bad enough where plants and crickets somehow appear appealing.

To Safeway's credit, a couple of years ago they did start selling pasture-raised eggs. High Omega 3 protein, healthy fats, vitamin rich. Crack open both in a pan and it will be clear which one is an actual egg. Yes healthy eggs are $4.99-$8.99 a dozen, but I'd much rather eat ONE real egg vs 4-5 of those.

Really lucky that I have two neighbors that give away real eggs and have chickens that even roam the neighborhood. Everyone treats them with respect even when they cross the road .........

With the possible exception of organ meats, (real) eggs are the healthiest food a person can eat. So, of course, Gov wants both gone.

NO 1 enemy.png

Last Edited:
It's edicts and corrupted med/pharm system since the early 80s certainly contributed to it. Starting in 1982 with Aspartame - thank you Donald Rumsfeld who was paid billions for using his influence to push through a poison - which is at its core a nerve chemical that stimulates hunger. All the big Gulps and 32oz drinks in the 80s drive throughs. People got home and still hungry and snacking.

Aspartame is a combination of phenylalanine and aspartic acid with a weakly bonded methanol. Methanol is an alcohol that we should not drink. It is typically used in industrial and automotive applications, such as paint thinner, fuel additive, or windshield washer fluid. It is highly toxic, even poisonous. The body converts it into formaldehyde, which easily damages DNA and tissues. There are over 90 adverse side effects of methanol consumption, from seizures to blindness and even death. Over 6,000 products use aspartame.

Fats are BAD, but wheats, processed foods, carbs, and sugars are just fine and dandy. In the 90s I was deluded into believing "fat free" but saturated in sugar was terrific because Gov't and every doctor said so and many still do. SnackWells? Yogurt at the mall. You name it. SOYs, veg oils, margarines, all toxic crap. Would I have ate all that if gov actually was honest? Probably not. I still remember the SnackWells labels - 'finally a tasty snack that is 100% healthy for you!!!' Ugh!

Could never figure out how things 'fat free' were making me fat. 75 lbs lighter now and it has nothing to do with me becoming 'less lazy.'

Sadly, we are being poisoned at every level but many are just too blind to see it. $$$$$$$ for corps, power for Gov'ts. Always the same story. 2021-2022 being the worst of course.

Recently you see the 'fat acceptance' movement pushed so hard by the corporate media. Yes, being obese is ideal! Ask Lizzo.
Of course when the hive mind hears that 10,000 times they actually see a morbidly obese person in a tube top and think 'sexy!!.'

So yes, people are perhaps lazier, but the true blame lies with our Corp Gov't and fully filtered media.

I have been fat and had elevated A1C in the past. It was and is my 100% my fault.
I am overweight - by at least 50# - but not obese. Being 6'6" tall hides a lot of my weight - until I take my shirt off.

So far my annual blood tests show no sign of diabetes/etc., and I now have my cholesterol, BP, etc. under control. I wish I could say the same for my heart health, but I think some of that is genetic (my mother had a pacemaker, my older brother a heart attack & quad bypass, my younger brother stents) and Dr. says the electrical issues are age related - nothing I can do about either. The other day I mowed a short strip (10'x50') of lawn - it took me an hour, I had to take 4 breaks and almost collapsed at the end.

Food is not an issue except the fact that I eat too much of it.

It's edicts and corrupted med/pharm system since the early 80s certainly contributed to it. Starting in 1982 with Aspartame - thank you Donald Rumsfeld who was paid billions for using his influence to push through a poison - which is at its core a nerve chemical that stimulates hunger. All the big Gulps and 32oz drinks in the 80s drive throughs. People got home and still hungry and snacking.

Aspartame is a combination of phenylalanine and aspartic acid with a weakly bonded methanol. Methanol is an alcohol that we should not drink. It is typically used in industrial and automotive applications, such as paint thinner, fuel additive, or windshield washer fluid. It is highly toxic, even poisonous. The body converts it into formaldehyde, which easily damages DNA and tissues. There are over 90 adverse side effects of methanol consumption, from seizures to blindness and even death. Over 6,000 products use aspartame.

Fats are BAD, but wheats, processed foods, carbs, and sugars are just fine and dandy. In the 90s I was deluded into believing "fat free" but saturated in sugar was terrific because Gov't and every doctor said so and many still do. SnackWells? Yogurt at the mall. You name it. SOYs, veg oils, margarines, all toxic crap. Would I have ate all that if gov actually was honest? Probably not. I still remember the SnackWells labels - 'finally a tasty snack that is 100% healthy for you!!!' Ugh!

Could never figure out how things 'fat free' were making me fat. 75 lbs lighter now and it has nothing to do with me becoming 'less lazy.'

Sadly, we are being poisoned at every level but many are just too blind to see it. $$$$$$$ for corps, power for Gov'ts. Always the same story. 2021-2022 being the worst of course.

Recently you see the 'fat acceptance' movemente pushed so hard by the corporate media. Yes, being obese is ideal! Ask Lizzo.
Of course when the hive mind hears that 10,000 times they actually see a morbidly obese person in a tube top and think 'sexy!!.'

So yes, people are perhaps lazier, but the true blame lies with our Corp Gov't and fully filtered media.
Poppycock. This is taking a few 'truthllets' and dropping them into a swirl of hilariously offbase, moralizing accusations.

Is Natural News looking for more writers?

Poppycock. This is taking a few 'truthllets' and dropping them into a swirl of hilariously offbase, moralizing accusations.

Is Natural News looking for more writers?
Which part is Poppycock? Please add links to studies. Thanks. The people I know that consume the most aspartame tend to be the fattest and most unhealthy. I can tell it's crap to over consume just by looking at those folks. Kind of like when the gov was saying for 20 years to eat low fat foods to lose weight. They pitched a food pyramid that caused the reverse of what they said was healthy. That has been proven to be false. How damaging aspartame is has not been fully evaluated in my opinion and I'd tend to believe Bert and my own eyes before I'd believe the .gov, who are influenced heavily by money to allow crap like that to get out into society.

Last Edited:
Which part is Poppycock? Please add links to studies. Thanks. The people I know that consume the most aspartame tend to be the fattest and most unhealthy. I can tell it's crap to over consume just by looking at those folks. Kind of like when the gov was saying for 20 years to eat low fat foods to lose weight. They pitched a food pyramid that caused the reverse of what they said was healthy. That has been proven to be false. How damaging aspartame is has not been fully evaluated in my opinion and I'd tend to believe Bert and my own eyes before I'd believe the .gov, who are influenced heavily by money to allow crap like that to get out into society.
Aspartame is bad, bad ju-ju. In a prior life I worked IT for a private soft drink manufacturer (Not Pepsi or Coca-Cola), we did store brand and private label products. Expired product containing aspartame required an EPA hazardous waste dumping permit before that aged product could be disposed of. Much of it was paletized and wholesaled off to Mexico where expired product could be sold.

Consuming significant quantities of aspartame can cause serious side effects in some people, including MS like symptoms. And there were some indicators that aspartame in soft drinks exposed to high heat, like in a closed up car during the summer could morph into a chemical compound similar to wood grain alcohol…

No soft drinks of any kind are allowed in my home, we don't consume any types of soda, I can thank the wife for that…

Hell they don't even teach that.

When was the last time they taught account management in school? Budgeting? How to file taxes? Hell, even what taxes are? How to stock a pantry?

We're not even getting system reliance these days. I graduated HS in 2006 with most of my college courses already done. Math, science, history, anatomy, etc - had a good knowledge pool to draw from. Even some modern civics.

But how to actually *live* in today's world? School of hard knocks, class of '08.

Aspartame is bad, bad ju-ju. In a prior life I worked IT for a private soft drink manufacturer (Not Pepsi or Coca-Cola), we did store brand and private label products. Expired product containing aspartame required an EPA hazardous waste dumping permit before that aged product could be disposed of. Much of it was paletized and wholesaled off to Mexico where expired product could be sold.

Consuming significant quantities of aspartame can cause serious side effects in some people, including MS like symptoms. And there were some indicators that aspartame in soft drinks exposed to high heat, like in a closed up car during the summer could morph into a chemical compound similar to wood grain alcohol…

No soft drinks of any kind are allowed in my home, we don't consume any types of soda, I can thank the wife for that…
This is where the EU outpaces us. There are many, many ingredients we use on an industrial scale that are completely banned over there (like bread bleaching agents).

Anyone who has ever spent time eating locally in Europe can attest to coming back to the States and, even eating the same types of foods, having "stomach issues."

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top