JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I can remember that time.......when in the early morning hours before the Driver's Lic crowd started to line up in the Lobby of the HPD Wahiawa Sub Station.......well, expended M-80s were found placed around the entire building.

What's did it mean?

Perhaps a warning. Or.....that it's probably just a bad idea to mix the Police Dept with other "civilian services/organizations" at the same location.

No....security did not improve as a result. LOL. Politicians don't like the idea of spending taxpayer's money for security, when it defeats their bigger agenda.

Oppps.....like TRUMP's WALL?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Interesting how the local news has no mention of this guys radical history and Antifa association.
Nothing to see here just another right wing gun nut.:eek: Does not fit there disarmament/ AWB
agenda?

Interesting how the local news has no mention of this guys radical history and Antifa association.
Nothing to see here just another right wing gun nut.:eek: Does not fit there disarmament/ AWB
agenda?

+1! I was going to say the same thing. I sure don't recall reading this in any of MSM's that I read. But then the Left needs to protect their Brownshirts. :rolleyes:

I can remember that time.......when in the early morning hours before the Driver's Lic crowd started to line up in the Lobby of the HPD Wahiawa Sub Station.......well, expended M-80s were found placed around the entire building.

What's did it mean?

Perhaps a warning. Or.....that it's probably just a bad idea to mix the Police Dept with other "civilian services/organizations" at the same location.

No....security did not improve as a result. LOL. Politicians don't like the idea of spending taxpayer's money for security, when it defeats their bigger agenda.

Oppps.....like TRUMP's WALL?

Aloha, Mark

What exactly is left of an "expended" M80 that would even be recognizable to make a "statement"? :confused:

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads