JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This vid makes me smile every time I watch it.

Environmental protestors blocked the only road into the Burning Man Festival causing a back up for miles. This happens to be on tribal land overseen by tribal police, welp they weren't going to have it and took care of business.

Look, I support the 1st Amendment, even if I don't agree with your BS. But go find a corner out of people's way to peddle your crap, when you infringe on other people, you deserve to be violated in every way possible. I only wish this actually occured where it matters.

Cops actually did the protestors a favor, they were likely about to get mercd.

This vid makes me smile every time I watch it.

Environmental protestors blocked the only road into the Burning Man Festival causing a back up for miles. This happens to be on tribal land overseen by tribal police, welp they weren't going to have it and took care of business.

Look, I support the 1st Amendment, even if I don't agree with your BS. But go find a corner out of people's way to peddle your crap, when you infringe on other people, you deserve to be violated in every way possible. I only wish this actually occured where it matters.

Cops actually did the protestors a favor, they were likely about to get mercd.

Just WHO in HELL do these punks think they are? We could use those Tribal Police elsewhere...
The Burning Man is a quintessential Pagan celebration dating back to pre-Roman times in Britain. It's resurrection says a lot about where we are going as a society in the post-Christian era.

Just WHO in HELL do these punks think they are? We could use those Tribal Police elsewhere...
The Burning Man is a quintessential Pagan celebration dating back to pre-Roman times in Britain. It's resurrection says a lot about where we are going as a society in the post-Christian era.
So does gun YouTubers who are ministers in a satanic cult, has said he is happy to be contributing to the extinction of the white race, and has supported antifa.

The person is Karl Kasarda of inrangetv on YouTube.

641E8B01-332D-41EA-9467-BCB14DD029AF.png
C6491ED7-DEA6-4DD2-B477-E033D33B1E43.jpeg

I used to look out my downtown office window (before I retired) and see traffic jams caused by shrieking social "justice" warriors. I wondered how many productive working people were caught in the mess, with important things to do, emergencies to attend to and loved ones depending on them.

"Sorry I missed the interview/couldn't pick the kids from school/make it to the hospital in time. I was trapped on a freeway onramp and then ran out of gas/battery about the time the protestors finally decided to go home."

I marvel at the restraint exhibited by helpless trapped motorists who don't plow through those indulgent, illegal, self-righteous, virtue-posturing, childish mass-tantrums at 60mph.

I used to look out my downtown office window (before I retired) and see traffic jams caused by shrieking social "justice" warriors. I wondered how many productive working people were caught in the mess, with important things to do, emergencies to attend to and loved ones depending on them.

"Sorry I missed the interview/couldn't pick the kids from school/make it to the hospital in time. I was trapped on a freeway onramp and then ran out of gas/battery about the time the protestors finally decided to go home."

I marvel at the restraint exhibited by helpless trapped motorists who don't plow through those indulgent, illegal, self-righteous, virtue-posturing, childish mass-tantrums at 60mph.
There were a few wins for the good guys thank goodness. But we needed a hell of a lot more.

View: https://youtu.be/dxuYXTJYf_0?si=yd9dKqQmEGifp6Ix

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top