JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clear cut attempted murder. The DA won't even raise an eyebrow. I'll give even odds that if they catch the perp, he'll be invited to the mayors home for dinner and be given more "free stuff"

I don't think anyone voted to have their car set in fire.
The VAST majority vote every couple years to let people like this scum run loose. So they can enjoy. Have to hope the owner of the car voted for the current crop of losers he has running things there. If he actually tried to vote the morons out? Well sadly like me he has to deal with what the majority keep saying they want. :mad:

No, but people voted in the District Attorney's that refuse to prosecute the human scum that are tearing the state apart.
The VAST majority vote every couple years to let people like this scum run loose. So they can enjoy. Have to hope the owner of the car voted for the current crop of losers he has running things there. If he actually tried to vote the morons out? Well sadly like me he has to deal with what the majority keep saying they want. :mad:
Once again, this vid is not from the US. Neither the car lighter nor the owner voted in any of the scumbags tearing chit apart in this country.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews