JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wish the was more angles to the video. Just curios if those last shots where necessary.....i don't personally care, to bad our good guy wasn't a better shot and saved the tax payers some money
I thought the same thing honestly. It looks as though he is aiming down so im guessing the knife wielding perp was down at that point.

Didn't click but he was probably busy doing metric to actual numbers conversions in his head for the 21' rule so I blame the metric system.

while the beer-toting customer who fired seven shots at the would-be robber will not be charged,
I wonder if it would have been mentioned if he had been 'toting' anything other than beer - Such as soymilk?

Gee, lets always make sure we manage to make a connection between alcohol & gun owners...

So in the next training session. Small gat offhand 3x3x3 while support hand holds 6pack or equivalent. Must land at least 5 shots center.

So in the next training session. Small gat offhand 3x3x3 while support hand holds 6pack or equivalent. Must land at least 5 shots center.
...while lacing profanities and ebonics between shots.
1f6c4236a6c6cfd46340d96d8dde8004.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads