JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

According to the story a pro Palestinian message was written on the gun, they didn't reveal was the message was however.

Thoughts and thoughts to the guy who got shot in the leg.

Sounds like another casualty of freedom. These are the risk we face while enjoying 1A & 2A freedoms. The anti's will try to use this to pursue more red flag type laws, hopefully the citizens there don't succumb to their persuasion.

According to the story a pro Palestinian message was written on the gun, they didn't reveal was the message was however.
If true this means the story will be quickly buried.

Genesse Ivonne Moreno, 36, was wearing a trench coat and a backpack when she entered the church with a child and a long rifle. The child was also shot and was taken to a hospital in critical condition, police said.

Moreno had a criminal history dating back to 2005, and previously identified as Jeffery Escalante, according to a Texas Department of Public Safety records search. Prior arrests include failure to stop and give information, assault of a public servant, assault causing bodily injury, forgery, possession of marijuana, theft, evading arrest unlawful carrying weapon.
The motive behind the shooting is unknown.

original_photo_2024-02-12_11.09.30.jpeg

Last Edited:
Most churches have security in place, most of the time it's a going to be a bad day for anyone trying this at a church. I can think of about 20+ of us where I go.

Genesse Ivonne Moreno, 36, was wearing a trench coat and a backpack when she entered the church with a child and a long rifle. The child was also shot and was taken to a hospital in critical condition, police said.

Moreno had a criminal history dating back to 2005, and previously identified as Jeffery Escalante, according to a Texas Department of Public Safety records search. Prior arrests include failure to stop and give information, assault of a public servant, assault causing bodily injury, forgery, possession of marijuana, theft, evading arrest unlawful carrying weapon.
The motive behind the shooting is unknown.

View attachment 1821500
This is EXACTLY what I expected would come out. Now the big media will pretend this never happened.

The Biden dictatorship is allowing for open borders and zero Vetting , so this is just the beginning of what might be coming our way
Buy more prepper supplies and Cross your fingers for new leadership

Yes , no worries about that posting.

I tend to allow for rule bending...if done for a positive comment / good natured humor / etc...
It was the blatant and insistent rule breaking , less than excellent postings , which were made here that I was referring too.
Andy
And don't disparage black powder. You'all are warned.

The poor kid getting shot and in the hospital. This dude wins the worst mother of the year award. Probably was babysitting someone else's kid? Or Joe said men might be able to have kids so I guess the facts will be revealed at some point....... If a person left the care of their kid with this criminal with prior violent convictions .....

Most churches have security in place, most of the time it's a going to be a bad day for anyone trying this at a church. I can think of about 20+ of us where I go.
Many do, and I've been to a few. Honestly, I wasn't a fan of how a few of them carried themselves. They came off as itchy to pull.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top