JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't care what folks say about GB .. I've had great luck. They have a g17 for $539 no cc fee fast shipping from - Mr. Wests outdoor . They are legit. Good luck

Last Edited:
Resurrecting an older thread...

Ordered a Mossberg 940 tactical from KYGUNCO last night at 8-9 PM PST. Got shipping notification w/tracking via email by 9-9:30 this AM.

Very good pricing, no credit card fee, shipped "free" with an $11.00 shipping insurance fee.

If the rest of it goes this well I'm be happy...

KYGUNCO made my GTG list.

Edit...shotgun arrived at the local ffl this AM (3/01). Had a 1 day weather delay in Washington state.
That's pretty good. Pricing and terms were the best I found for that gun.

Last Edited:
I use Bud's gun shop mostly. They ship very fast but you'll only get your gun fast if it's a handgun. Rifles, I swear, get put on a lame mule ridden by a guy with dirty map quest printouts.

Midwayusa. Ive ordered a rifle and two handguns from them recently and they all were shipped the next day via 2 day air delivered to my ffl.
It took Palmetto State Armory 5 days to ship my gun and another 5 to delivery, despite their huge banner saying they prioritized all sales to Oregon.

Too late to Edit my 11/22 post, but battlehawkarmory will no longer ship standard cap mags to Oregon
1677452484901.png

New record for fastest shipper for me has to be Gunbuyer. Not only is it free shipping but they processed and got my order out the door in less than two days. Would recommend. Also BBT Arms in Tigard rocks. Really good guy running an FFL from his kitchen table. Definitely recommend going through him for transfers too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top