JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
ee8155f7eb79a871b62ae358ca1fcd40e136e0ddr1-640-488v2-hq-603c9b2e8ede4852382df102.jpg

We have someone who realistically answers the question as to why the media does not cover defensive shootings as much as many of us would like,
BEING the OP.... I will say again... I did NOT pose any such question or solicit any feedback about media reporting. The "answer" appeared as personal first person input since it was not made clear in that post that he was just posting hypotheticals to that end. Why he would decide to start throwing out blurbs on why the media does what it does.... I can't answer that.

From past experience with the individual, posting controversy just for the sake of controversy is many times SOP. Right or wrong, in that light it was entirely easy to assume he was simply following pevious posting patterns. He even argued some of the points from the first person he made in that post, but later did flip gears and say he was only replying to the OP's question (of which there was none, which I told him, and foolishly thought it would stop there).

The only reference to the media was more just in passing... and simply a statement along the lines of... as usual, not much on this story, but here it is.

i did not start a thread intended to discuss and debate the media's handling of any firearm related story, PRO or CON. That was just the direction he immediately decided to take it. Again, pretty typical from him.🤣

Now we're down to page 9 of all the BS and hardly any of it pertains to the article link I posted. Time to move on!!

@Moderators Please shut this thread, and my apologies. I'll eventually learn my lesson.👍

But do they have people at the gate demanding everyone that comes in answer some random selection of Yankee Stadium trivia?
No, and neither does NWFA. However, once inside, you have to realize the fans may not be totally hospitable.

It's always funny to watch away team fans tell on the home team. Sometimes it works, if there's no choice. BUT, most of the time, the ushers just smile and nod.

BEING the OP.... I will say again... I did NOT pose any such question or solicit any feedback about media reporting. The "answer" appeared as personal first person input since it was not made clear in that post that he was just posting hypotheticals to that end. Why he would decide to start throwing out blurbs on why the media does what it does.... I can't answer that.

From past experience with the individual, posting controversy just for the sake of controversy is many times SOP. Right or wrong, in that light it was entirely easy to assume he was simply following pevious posting patterns. He even argued some of the points from the first person he made in that post, but later did flip gears and say he was only replying to the OP's question (of which there was none, which I told him, and foolishly thought it would stop there).

The only reference to the media was more just in passing... and simply a statement along the lines of... as usual, not much on this story, but here it is.

i did not start a thread intended to discuss and debate the media's handling of any firearm related story, PRO or CON. That was just the direction he immediately decided to take it. Again, pretty typical from him.🤣

Now we're down to page 9 of all the BS and hardly any of it pertains to the article link I posted. Time to move on!!

@Moderators Please shut this thread, and my apologies. I'll eventually learn my lesson.👍

F1B2FD9D-9DCF-42FD-B6EB-6EF5A0390E1C.jpeg

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top