JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My daughter told me that she read that this shooter was not trans and was actually a woman, and that the child with her was her own. I don't know where she got that info or how reliable it is, but either way, it was one really messed up person.

I wonder if it's an issue of hormones upsetting mental stability or if it's problems with identity, or both. Seems like every one of the mass shooters (of any gender) had problems with "fitting in", or "belonging" in society.

Seems to me that in our country which is growing mass confusion of identity (i.e. gender confusion) makes the feeling of "belonging" even harder. I see parents here encouraging it as young as kindergarten. One kid when asked what pronouns they want to use said it depends on how he feels that day. So basically I guess he wants peopel to call him different things as the day goes on depending on how he feels at the moment. If a kid is that mixed up in kindergarten you can imagine what the journey through teens would be like. By the time they are 18 they woudl be really confused and find no way to "fit in" in society and want to lash out. That's how it seems to me anyway as a lot of these kids are given no boundaries and no emotional self control by their parents.
The common denominator seems to be Big Pharma pushing their antidepressants and other mind-altering pharmaceuticals onto a society with weak and ill minds.

But of course the lamestream media never touches that topic.

The common denominator seems to be Big Pharma pushing their antidepressants and other mind-altering pharmaceuticals onto a society with weak and ill minds.

But of course the lamestream media never touches that topic.
It's a good point and that's what Alex said also. I'm totally ignorant of that side of things other than I know hormones make animals and people act differently than they would normally. My cat tries to hump anything in sight when she's in heat.

Turns out a lot of the surgeons aren't very good either.
A638AD22-1B4A-4FB7-B34E-8E12B861B5DB.png

Yes , no worries about that posting.

I tend to allow for rule bending...if done for a positive comment / good natured humor / etc...
It was the blatant and insistent rule breaking , less than excellent postings , which were made here that I was referring too.
Andy
This is the only reason I've survived around here this long.

I haven't quite managed to bend the rules into a proper pretzel…

;):s0108:

Prove me wrong with facts Please prove me wrong you can't
"He who defines the terms wins the debate."

Here is a list of "mass" shootings I just found, as far as I can tell it uses the "3 or more people shot" criteria for calling an incident a "mass shooting" and from what I can tell the data proves you wrong, but maybe the issue is that shootings no longer captivate the news cycle like they once did, so news sources (some more than others) play up anything they can to generate 'clicks'

"He who defines the terms wins the debate."

Here is a list of "mass" shootings I just found, as far as I can tell it uses the "3 or more people shot" criteria for calling an incident a "mass shooting" and from what I can tell the data proves you wrong, but maybe the issue is that shootings no longer captivate the news cycle like they once did, so news sources (some more than others) play up anything they can to generate 'clicks'

Do you consider gang shootings "mass shootings" as defined by our media? Or, like most gun owners, do you consider a mass shooting as a terrorist attack by a deranged individual?

Do you consider gang shootings "mass shootings" as defined by our media? Or, like most gun owners, do you consider a mass shooting as a terrorist attack by a deranged individual?
Until we have phased plasma rifles in the 40-watt range all shootings are 'mass' shootings ;)
But the definition is based on the number of people shot, nothing else.

ETA: I'm not responsible for what other folks do, like how they pick or choose how they report or list things.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top