JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Prayers for the families and loved ones of those who were harmed today. Happy to hear there were those present that were armed and ready to put the threat down.

As for what the manipulating media will do, this really doesn't fit the narrative, so it's the guns fault…

Since the shooter didn't injure or kill 4 or more people the anti gunners cant call this a mass shooting so it will get swept under the rug and disappear in the news. Nevermind the reason why. Wierd.
Ya never know! They can get pretty creative.

Case in point... some of the gun violence archive incidents are quite a stretch if you actually read the source info articles. IE., One "mass shooting" was a gang related incident. The occupant/s of one car let fly at least 2 rounds toward another car and hit the windshield... which caused the driver to loose control and crash... injuring 4 of the occupants.

Yup! "Mass shooting!!". 🤣

When I shared this story with my wife she said: "is that why you carry your gun" [in church]?
Yep.
In our church we have armed security at the door and I know of at least a half dozen members who are always carrying; probably more that I'm not aware of. It's a shame that we feel the need...

That was tried once, leaving just one family, and look where we ended up…
I never know what to think, every time some batsh!t chaotic crazy crap happens... I just shake my head & :s0131: :s0092: :s0131:
Between all the world chaos, & what I've seen & been part of. I've been 6' away seeing folk get pumped full of lead. That'll change ya.
O n1 occasion, dude jumps up after being pumped with 5/6 rounds mid/upper torso.... & runs 30ish yards falling into rear slider passenger van door as it sped off, with his posse:s0131:Died not long after in ER.
As Rick James stated a few times.... "Cokes a helluv a drug"

I never know what to think, every time some batsh!t chaotic crazy crap happens... I just shake my head & :s0131: :s0092: :s0131:
Between all the world chaos, & what I've seen & been part of. I've been 6' away seeing folk get pumped full of lead. That'll change ya.
O n1 occasion, dude jumps up after being pumped with 5/6 rounds mid/upper torso.... & runs 30ish yards falling into rear slider passenger van door as it sped off, with his posse:s0131:Died not long after in ER.
As Rick James stated a few times.... "Cokes a helluv a
Whether that poor fella figured out, before he passed, that you don't come busting through a door waving a pistola, talking about a bloodbath gonna happen tonight, & instead of popping off rounds, pistola whip 1 of ours instead, remains a forever mystery. I know his 6 homie posse sure as sh!t did.
They was screaming, ducking & duck walking faster than any duck I've ever seen.
He laid there for maybe 30 seconds after the 5th round nailed his upper back, then popped up & out the door down the drive :s0131: :s0092::s0131:

"Prayers for the families" fall on the good side or bad side of that blurry rule? (Lookin' out for the Atheists and Agnostics amongst us.) :rolleyes:
Yes , no worries about that posting.

I tend to allow for rule bending...if done for a positive comment / good natured humor / etc...
It was the blatant and insistent rule breaking , less than excellent postings , which were made here that I was referring too.
Andy

The articles do not disclose, but did the shooter bring the child as a shield? I cannot imagine any other reason why they would bring a child.
That's some over-the-top cowardice.
All mass shooters pick soft targets as all mass shooters are COWARDS Not surprised a COWARD would use a Child as a shield JMO

Yes , no worries about that posting.

I tend to allow for rule bending...if done for a positive comment / good natured humor / etc...
It was the blatant and insistent rule breaking , less than excellent postings , which were made here that I was referring too.
Andy
I get it. The rules are the rules and rule number 7 prevents us from talking much about the rules.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top