JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A swarm of at least 4 quakes off the Southern Oregon and Northern Californian Coast. About 4 to about 3 Richter scale. Today, 16 November 2018. About 10 pm? I was asleep in bed and did not feel a thing. I am at 42N, -123W. kinda thereabouts.

That is all.

Last Edited:
The earthquake timing is interesting. Related? Alaska has a big one, just about at the same time we have another good one off the coast. I was in bed for this one, (42N-123W) and I did not feel a thing and I am a light sleeper. Then at just the same time, (close) we have a small quake inland. Again the timing is interesting.

That is all.

Oh goody, now we get to watch the teleblabbers on tv tell us we had better get ready for the "BIG ONE".
It will be 24/7 nonstop for at least a week except of course for 15,357 commercials.
They will have charts, graphs, they will have experts to interview.
They will have videos of past earthquakes. They will show earthquake movies in the evening.
So be afraid please, it's a requirement.
Wait a minute. I don't have television.
Never mind.
The rest of you..........buy a lot of popcorn....:p

Oh goody, now we get to watch the teleblabbers on tv tell us we had better get ready for the "BIG ONE".
It will be 24/7 nonstop for at least a week except of course for 15,357 commercials.
They will have charts, graphs, they will have experts to interview.
They will have videos of past earthquakes. They will show earthquake movies in the evening.
So be afraid please, it's a requirement.
Wait a minute. I don't have television.
Never mind.
The rest of you..........buy a lot of popcorn....:p

Say what you want, but I sleep better at night since moving from South Beach....:eek:

Another swarm of at least 3. Around Richter 4 to 5. North end of the Cascadian West of Vancouver Island. Very shallow at 6-10 miles. Around 8am, 9am and 10 am local 9 December 2018. Getting interesting.

That is all.

Twenty five years ago I would have agreed. But nowadays I am too old and feeble to burn through the MONTHS of living right on the edge of survival. Dodge City. Tombstone. It is now difficult enough for me and us to get through the smoky summer months here in SW OR. One never knows when we will HAVE to bug out due to some fast moving wildfire. Definitely related to Earthquakes as a major SHTF.

Just me.

That is all.

When it is difficult or impossible for the emergency big wigs to come clean with an accurate death toll for an August 9.0 Cascadian earthquake, then we know things could get very very bad. Take your pick. Tourists on the coast or school kids in old unsafe schools.

The so called good news is that most, (not all) of the experts say the big one has a one in ten to a one in thirty chance in the next 20 years or so. Odds vary depending whom you talk too. Some will NOT even discuss the odds. The Whole World Wonders Why. Thank you Heretic.

That is all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads