JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Joe if your driving your wifes explorer you might be better off bringing a couple cans of gas with you. no muss no fuss. pull over pour it in and your back on the road. Be safe brother I'm sure there will be idiots all over.

Im really torn actually...

Explorer has 4x4, but the car gets almost twice the gas mileage and has a trunk people can't see into.

I'll be prepared for an adventure either way.

everyone should just stay home or meet at my house for a NWFA eclipse viewing party. bring some steaks and we'll traeger them!! im located in ground zero.

I just went to the local gas station/quickie mart for a much needed refill of sudsy refreshment and the guy working there asked me how much gas I have. I responded with "Depends on what I eat" which got a chuckle. He told me they received an email that stations are selling out and it could be a week until they are replenished. That's here in Hillsboro!

Fill your tanks guys and gals!

What's going on??
Y2K again??
All the hype barely gives time for news.
Not the first time something has gotten in the way of my light sourcr.
When all is said and done, Just another cloudy day expecting lightening and rain.
We lived through Mt. St Helens which has the scare the local primitives with the eclipse beat to h3ll.
I bought gas in Tekamah Nebraska for $2.13 a gallon last week albeit not sure of the relevance.

Had to go to Salem for an annual VA Med; came home....fought my way home via Newbergistan...East bound traffic worse than usual.

Gonna stay outta town until Tuesday; monitor ham repeaters: 529er, MT Hood, and KGW, monitor scanner, and the AmRRON freq on the PL600.

Been listening to and talking to some people over in Central Oregon on the Mt Hood repeater the last few days, that one will get real busy from here on out. It is linked with the 147.320 now, so good coverage over here. The state link will be real busy too.

Seen in Redmond today.

car in Redmond.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews