JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I cannot confirm it, but was told the one gas station in Terrebonne is out of gas. I sure hope residents in that area were paying attention and prepared ahead of time.

Headed to the beach on Sat. Hope Monday doesn't make traffic much worse then usual.

We are all set for a short while though and other then during the eclipse on side streets, I don't think we will see a staggering traffic event like further south.

I cannot confirm it, but was told the one gas station in Terrebonne is out of gas. I sure hope residents in that area were paying attention and prepared ahead of time.

No surprise. I think the high volume stations get deliveries daily around here, and that's normal times.

No worries, as we have enough stabilized gasoline put up for 1 refill. Was thinking on getting a few more cans, but am thinking more on getting an old diesel 1 ton or 3/4 ton pickup. Maybe a suburban...

Diesel is much safer and easier to put up as well. When I was a kid, my dad used to put diesel up in cardboard boxed plastic 5 gal cubes originally meant for laboratory grade water & saline. He'd pick them up free from where he worked...as can I.

Last Edited:
We were @Coos Bay then N on 101 yesterday; they're here, like locust. Every known conveyance known to mankind except a rickshaw....

No more than 2 hours of white status per day until next Wednesday.

I talked with my brother in North Bend Oregon yesterday. The rumor down there is yesterday was the last delivery until after Monday. He said they filled all there tanks and gas cans.

Talked on the ham radio with a guy coming out of Prineville at 3 pm, said it was bumper to bumper eastbound. ODOT just tweeted that 26 from Prineville east is at a standstill for 14 miles. Madras was jammed he said, one station closed lines at the others.

The station in Terrebonne is out of fuel, confirmed by a local resident there. Multiple stations in Redmond, Bend out of fuel. Contractors cut fiber line in Sisters, no 911, limited landline and cell outages. Rays Foodplace in Sisters limiting customers to $ 20 cash back only. 40 walk in medical calls at the clinic there today as well. ATM's not working real well. My boys all stocked up on gas and food, got about $ 500 in cash this afternoon.

This is all directly from people there in the last couple hours. Most via social media and ham radio.

Just gassed up the car and the Jeep and plan to hunker down until Tuesday, made a food run and will do another tomorrow, Noticed Wally World was running low on bottled water and beer, chips and other essentials, but was not quite to the hurting stage yet, at least I got a couple of gallons of iced coffee to see me through this disaster in the making!

Just clicked Amazon cart for a couple slings and a scope shade. Interested to see how that delivery will be affected.

As to stocking up? Just need to do our standard shop tomorrow. Might get some extra chips & such, but always have popcorn to fall back on.

Just gassed up the car and the Jeep and plan to hunker down until Tuesday, made a food run and will do another tomorrow, Noticed Wally World was running low on bottled water and beer, chips and other essentials, but was not quite to the hurting stage yet, at least I got a couple of gallons of iced coffee to see me through this disaster in the making!
if it goes down. meet up with me. i have one you can borrow:rolleyes:

Just clicked Amazon cart for a couple slings and a scope shade. Interested to see how that delivery will be affected.

As to stocking up? Just need to do our standard shop tomorrow. Might get some extra chips & such, but always have popcorn to fall back on.

I have some things coming from Amazon and the 2 day delivery is not happening, should be over hte next 5 days I would think.

We are heading to Seattle on Saturday to go to the Tom Petty Concert, coming back Sunday, Hopefully that all goes well.

Nothing stops Amazon Prime and their white delivery vans! Lol.

Fyi to travelers using us 20. Gas stations in Lebanon are going dry. Chevron and the knot hole still have gas. Heard Safeway was the first to go. No traffic here really just going dry. Was told this by rumor from Chevron attendant. Don't know if true or not.

I got a full tank and can last until Wednesday. Unfortunately, using a company vehicle and company gas, I have to...work it. I will be on i5. Pray for my sanity.

How strange is it that we (our family is on the west coast in the path of this) and our oldest son is in Paducah and it is passing thru there also..... Told both of them to fill up their cars with fuel tomorrow and get some supplies before everyone cleans out the stores....

Ok, what has prompted the run on gas?

The sun is going to pull the moon into it, sucking the oceans along?

Or...

IMG_0574.JPG

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class