JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fire danger is bad enough in those parts, If central OR gets through this without wildfire it'll be a miracle. My Uncle has a guest ranch just outside of Sisters. It's one of my favorite places on earth... between all the brush clearing I helped him with, and the wildfires, the smell of burning juniper is embedded in my olfactory nerves. He's got lots of irrigation on standby just in case.

Filled the rigs Monday. Son-in-law EMS Prineville posted video of bumper-to-bumper in P-Ville. We have an extra 20 gal in Bend and 20 in Salem. Will be on the road from tomorrow through the 22nd. 2214 hrs up-date....P-Ville is a parking lot and Hwy 26 is about to be shut down due to ..."impact." LE having trouble getting tow vehicles in. Degree of congestion problematic for EMS. If it gets worse we could actually have a situation. Many vehicles have arrived pulling trailers with stuff that looks like they are moving in. My fav was a Prius pulling a huge trailer with all worldy possessions. :cool:

Just consider this dress rehearsal for the real SHTF/Armageddon situation.

Those traveling, be safe out there, be supplied, be prepared, be vigilant...

Blessings for safe passage to your intended destination...
Absolutely. Gas is out. Rodes blocked. Just me, my water supply, MREs, and guns.

Lebanon will finally be mine after the zombies get out of hand.

I have some things coming from Amazon and the 2 day delivery is not happening, should be over hte next 5 days I would think.

We are heading to Seattle on Saturday to go to the Tom Petty Concert, coming back Sunday, Hopefully that all goes well.

We also are going to see Tom Petty, I met him in Gainsville Fla in 1983 while in a strip club during my bachelor party. :eek::eek::eek::p
What a friggin party that was!!!!:s0005::s0005::s0005:

Last Edited:
Just remember our governess, came out 2 days ago and said the state agencies have been planning for this for the last year so there is nothing to worry about.:eek::eek:

Hey, I can see it better from...
EMS calls galore..
Idiots falling from T-poles, trees, roofs, cliffs, bridges. Gotta have a selfie!!

Just remember our governess, came out 2 days ago and said the state agencies have been planning for this for the last year so there is nothing to worry about.:eek::eek:

I saw her smiling and exclaiming how exciting this was to have going on here! I'm not sure what is so exciting about the possibility of wild fires, people stranded on roadside by the thousand, store shelve emptied and more than likely loss of life and limb? Not to mention the possibilities of some major crimes happening during this cluster. How clueless can a, so called, public servant be?

Talking to one of my accounts yesterday, a person I figured to have common sense, he informed me he and the wife are leaving tomorrow (Fri) to go to some huge gathering/concert in Central Oregon? Going to be some 35,000 people going to that he says. He's taking his Sprinter van/camper. THAT is part of the reason that roads are jammed NOW I would imagine.

What a mess this whole thing could end up being. The worst part? It will end up costing Oregon many, MANY MILLIONS of dollars! And this with our illustrious elected officials already having many increases coming to the public in the near future.

No surprise. I think the high volume stations get deliveries daily around here, and that's normal times.

No worries, as we have enough stabilized gasoline put up for 1 refill. Was thinking on getting a few more cans, but am thinking more on getting an old diesel 1 ton or 3/4 ton pickup. Maybe a suburban...

Diesel is much safer and easier to put up as well. When I was a kid, my dad used to put diesel up in cardboard boxed plastic 5 gal cubes originally meant for laboratory grade water & saline. He'd pick them up free from where he worked...as can I.

I bought six 5gal oil recycle jugs at Fred Myer for traveling to AZ for the winter. Filled them with diesel. They have great pour spouts! Not traveling but still have them. Of course, I don't think the fuel crisis will hit La Grande. Could be wrong. Don't care, not going anywhere for awhile. :)

I bought six 5gal oil recycle jugs at Fred Myer for traveling to AZ for the winter. Filled them with diesel. They have great pour spouts! Not traveling but still have them. Of course, I don't think the fuel crisis will hit La Grande. Could be wrong. Don't care, not going anywhere for awhile. :)

Nice.

Always a good idea to have some put up. Ours are for the unknown/minor cluster - bubblegum which will happen. Ice storm, flood, etc.

Just consider this dress rehearsal for the real SHTF/Armageddon situation.

Those traveling, be safe out there, be supplied, be prepared, be vigilant...

Blessings for safe passage to your intended destination...

:s0101: x 10
While we're supposed to get something like a 92% eclipse (I don't remember exactly) it isn't being mentioned by anyone around here. I expect the weather guys to say something on Sunday but that's about it. Like nammac said, y'all consider this a shakedown cruise for the real thing and be safe up there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top