JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It sure was & I didn't take his advice of RUN & never look back either.....
Our 34th anniversary is in 2 weeks....;)
Took the opposite: ran straight to her and always looked forward. Congrats. Lots of work, worth every second of it.

Do we really want to know the true ratio ??
Ask any motorcyclist - it'll be closer to 4 or 5 in 10. Although, to stay alive, you presume ALL of those others out there.....

been scanning ODOT road cams this AM a bit; so far, 'normal traffic' is all I can spot in all the Central Oregon access routes I looked at.

We'll see in the next 24 hours I suspect, more evidence of which theory of Mad Max VS Solar Eclipse Mania is accurate.

My location is south of the target zone. I've been working outside at my place all morning along the state highway that borders me on the east side. It's not typically busy but gets it's fair share of traffic. While I haven't taken a formal tally, it appears to me that there are more RV, trailers, etc heading south than there are going north. Traffic volume isn't noticeably abnormal.

Going to Seattle tomorrow I sure hope it doesn't turn into a many-hours return tomorrow night with all the idiots on the road to Portland. I'm a geek that can rattle off how far the moon and sun are from the Earth and crap like that, but comeon, I'll step outside and take a peak that is all.

I just pulled off highway 101 at Rockaway Beach, headed home.
Traffic Northbound is about normal, Southbound is heavy with lots of trailers, campers, and motor-homes.

Fire danger is bad enough in those parts, If central OR gets through this without wildfire it'll be a miracle. My Uncle has a guest ranch just outside of Sisters. It's one of my favorite places on earth... between all the brush clearing I helped him with, and the wildfires, the smell of burning juniper is embedded in my olfactory nerves. He's got lots of irrigation on standby just in case.
...and it's already started burning just outside of town west of Sisters... the ranch is a to the NW, a ways out of town so its safe for now. I have a feeling it's gunna get ugly.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top