JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have one of those "Karens" here where we live, she is the neighborhood busybody Hens who always sticks her nose where it doesn't belong, tries to play traffic cop, and yard nazi! YUP, your grass needs cut, and you need to pull up all the weeds, Your watering too much, and your supposed to water at night, did you get a new car, you know you have to pay extra to have an extra car, you shouldn't park it on the street, it's too bright. you need to slow down, the speed here is 10 miles per hour and I saw you doing 11, i'm gonna have to report you! You need to clean the birdpoop off your house, it's an eye sore and makes the place look trashy! You cant allow your dogs to bark, I heard them bark the other day, that's not acceptable, and you need to make sure you keep those monsters on a leash, especially that viscous looking police dog, I don't know why anyone should be allowed to have a police dog for a pet, your going to get sued for having such a dog! You better clean up all the dog poop, i'm going to be looking around closely and making sure I don't find any poop or i'm turning you in! I can tell which dogs are pooping and it's not being picked up! That big monster looks mean, You better keep him under control or i'm going to call the police on you, no one should have such a large dog, and you have two of them! And the bony finger pointing, I wanna break that sucker off every time she starts wiggling it at me pointing out something else she doesn't like! It's not her job, and management knows full well she is doing it and has asked her to stop with the harassment!
She got into it with a 98 year old vet this morning, she ran out into the street in front of his Caddy and started yelling at him that he was speeding and that she was going to call the cops! She seriously needs to take her meds and stay indoors, maybe the heat is cooking her brain more then all the drugs she did in the 60's!

Yea lady, go find someone else to bother, you got nothing on me here, and if you continue to harass me, I will file for a restraining order against you, and you will then have a record of your bad behavior that a court will then use to award me a YUGE settlement, and you will be forced to sell your lovely home to pay off your debt to me and move into the neighborhood of your dreams where your Nazi Utopian desires might be better received! Now Princess , get the hell off my property and Go pound sand!

And ^^^ this ^^^ ladies and gentlemen, is why we invented valium...

I originally had methadone in there, since it's my favorite drug du jour to pin on crazies, but thought the calming effect of valium might be better suited to your neighborhood princess... ;)

We have one of those "Karens" here where we live, she is the neighborhood busybody Hens who always sticks her nose where it doesn't belong, tries to play traffic cop, and yard nazi! YUP, your grass needs cut, and you need to pull up all the weeds, Your watering too much, and your supposed to water at night, did you get a new car, you know you have to pay extra to have an extra car, you shouldn't park it on the street, it's too bright. you need to slow down, the speed here is 10 miles per hour and I saw you doing 11, i'm gonna have to report you! You need to clean the birdpoop off your house, it's an eye sore and makes the place look trashy! You cant allow your dogs to bark, I heard them bark the other day, that's not acceptable, and you need to make sure you keep those monsters on a leash, especially that viscous looking police dog, I don't know why anyone should be allowed to have a police dog for a pet, your going to get sued for having such a dog! You better clean up all the dog poop, i'm going to be looking around closely and making sure I don't find any poop or i'm turning you in! I can tell which dogs are pooping and it's not being picked up! That big monster looks mean, You better keep him under control or i'm going to call the police on you, no one should have such a large dog, and you have two of them! And the bony finger pointing, I wanna break that sucker off every time she starts wiggling it at me pointing out something else she doesn't like! It's not her job, and management knows full well she is doing it and has asked her to stop with the harassment!
She got into it with a 98 year old vet this morning, she ran out into the street in front of his Caddy and started yelling at him that he was speeding and that she was going to call the cops! She seriously needs to take her meds and stay indoors, maybe the heat is cooking her brain more then all the drugs she did in the 60's!

Yea lady, go find someone else to bother, you got nothing on me here, and if you continue to harass me, I will file for a restraining order against you, and you will then have a record of your bad behavior that a court will then use to award me a YUGE settlement, and you will be forced to sell your lovely home to pay off your debt to me and move into the neighborhood of your dreams where your Nazi Utopian desires might be better received! Now Princess , get the hell off my property and Go pound sand!

Now really. You can be honest with us. How do you really feel? :s0140:

I have "Those" feelings when we're looking for houses in Florence that have an HOA. Or "Gated Community" and absolutely "Over 55". I like the sound of kids playing in the streets and yards. I'll take the sound of a bouncing basketball any day/night over the thumping bass from car sound systems that is a plague here in NePo!

Most of that was tongue in cheek, it's not near that bad really, just a couple old betties thinking they are important, and One seriously messed up mental case, bad enough that I don't walk the dogs past her place in fear that she will come out and maul the poor dogs for the next hour while telling my everything that is wrong with her life while what ever she was cooking sets the house on fire! :eek:

No joke, she did that a few years ago!

She would probably have a seizure if she saw my trained attack dog.

IMG_20200523_144839734_HDR.jpg

Tell my ex-wife hello and feel free to tell her that I said to tone it down a bit.

On second thought, it would probably be better if you didn't say anything about me or she will be bugging you to get my phone number so she can call me at 2 AM and bubblegum at me.

PS - you are probably right about the meds. :rolleyes:

:D

The response you got was obviously from an uninformed anti-gun zealot who may even belong to one of Bloomberg's groups ,who knows?They absolutely know nothing about guns and only disseminate and believe anti-gun myths and lies. As for our own format, everyone out there needs to be aware that these type of people will do everything imaginable to give us and the gun industry a black eye. Beware of anyone who approaches you asking you to sell them a firearm without going thru FFL transfer process. There is a good chance that they are not legally able to purchase a gun or they are trying to set you up and use sale to show that this type of illegal sale is previlant. Who knows could even be law enforcement agency checking too? At any rate, I'm sure all of the aforementioned types of people, trying to get you to sell them a firearm illegally, monitor sites like ours looking for a nefarious opportunity to nail our hides to the wall
Hello Idahobound,

In Texas you can sell a gun without going through a FFL as long as it is too another Texan, nothing illegal about it. Are there state laws that restrict your in state sales?

Thanks

Yes. In the People's Republiks of Kommiefauxnia, Oregon, and Washington, we must buy/sell through FFLs.

Buy a pillow. Do what needs to be done!

She would probably have a seizure if she saw my trained attack dog.

View attachment 724648
And I have a pair of lovable bulldogges. Sound like they want to eat your soul when they bark. They just want snuggles. However, I would imagine all bets are off if you came in my house without family being around you. I saw my male once send a man naked running across the front lawn after that man who was working at the neighbors tried to pee in my yard. I had not pinned the gate and was not aware the guy who built it had built it in a way that it could be lifted off. My little dude straight up hit the gate and sent it crashing into random peeing dude who was now face to face with an angry 85 lb bulldog. My dog stopped where the gate had been and did not leave the backyard and it took me a minute to get the story out of second random construction worker who was doubled over laughing to tell me why a naked man was running for his life across my lawn. It was awesome.

Edit for photo of my dude.

FE32A259-9BDF-492D-9F89-8234AA8EFB97.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR