JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The response you got was obviously from an uninformed anti-gun zealot who may even belong to one of Bloomberg's groups ,who knows?They absolutely know nothing about guns and only disseminate and believe anti-gun myths and lies. As for our own format, everyone out there needs to be aware that these type of people will do everything imaginable to give us and the gun industry a black eye. Beware of anyone who approaches you asking you to sell them a firearm without going thru FFL transfer process. There is a good chance that they are not legally able to purchase a gun or they are trying to set you up and use sale to show that this type of illegal sale is previlant. Who knows could even be law enforcement agency checking too? At any rate, I'm sure all of the aforementioned types of people, trying to get you to sell them a firearm illegally, monitor sites like ours looking for a nefarious opportunity to nail our hides to the wall

The response you got was obviously from an uninformed anti-gun zealot who may even belong to one of Bloomberg's groups ,who knows?They absolutely know nothing about guns and only disseminate and believe anti-gun myths and lies. As for our own format, everyone out there needs to be aware that these type of people will do everything imaginable to give us and the gun industry a black eye. Beware of anyone who approaches you asking you to sell them a firearm without going thru FFL transfer process. There is a good chance that they are not legally able to purchase a gun or they are trying to set you up and use sale to show that this type of illegal sale is previlant. Who knows could even be law enforcement agency checking too? At any rate, I'm sure all of the aforementioned types of people, trying to get you to sell them a firearm illegally, monitor sites like ours looking for a nefarious opportunity to nail our hides to the wall
Following that line of thought, where are the politicians holding up the "gun show loophole" ar they bought? Or the "ghost gun" they built? Wouldn't that be just the thing to gain political advantage?

The second I suspect someone is going to try and get me to conduct an illegal sale I am going to get on the phone to my local leo and any federal agencies I can get to listen. Get as much information as I can and pass it on everywhere!

Last Edited:
They provide internet svc to the local area but have a few other services, like a local classifieds. Maybe they don't like him toting "effing idiots" anymore. Not sure how I got in. I d
Either you are seeing some kind of troll who was having fun, or you were seeing some John Q Public who has been told how guns are sold on line all the time. If it was this he of course has no idea what an FFL is or any idea of how you legally buy a gun. Kind of sad and funny both.

I think it was the latter. They sell kind of stuff on their site so all kinds of "normal" folks see the ads. Plus her little contact picture was in her message. So now I know who to avoid if I run into her. (But for the mask).

I see three different handguns and other shooting stuff on there, so it doesn't sound like selling a handgun is verboten or unusual.

Report Karen for harassment and see how she likes it.
It is allowed to post guns. I wonder if she sends emails to all the gun posters or maybe I was just lucky.

There are people out there that will do anything possible to limit or take away our rights and ban all guns. Never do anything that gives them the ammunition they need to further their Anti-Gun Agenda!!!
I think this lady just had a quick emotional response without thinking (duh). But you never know. I did sent her an email to try to educate her and she hasn't responded to that.

b310dc6e2040bf29cd6ff5e9c2f98434.gif

I posted my pistol in a Columbia gorge classified list of which guns are allowed to be sold. I made a point that the gun would be transferred at an FFL only.

Hi! You are a bubbleguming idiot for selling a GUN on classifieds. You have NO IDEA what they will use it for OR if they have any training. YOU ARE PUTTING GUNS IN THE HANDS OF THE WRONG PEOPLE. Although, considering you're selling it on Gorge Net the gun was never in the correct hands. I'm going to report you to the police, just giving you a heads up.

That was a surprise!
Another SJW strikes...
:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads