JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I posted my pistol in a Columbia gorge classified list of which guns are allowed to be sold. I made a point that the gun would be transferred at an FFL only.

Hi! You are a bubbleguming idiot for selling a GUN on classifieds. You have NO IDEA what they will use it for OR if they have any training. YOU ARE PUTTING GUNS IN THE HANDS OF THE WRONG PEOPLE. Although, considering you're selling it on Gorge Net the gun was never in the correct hands. I'm going to report you to the police, just giving you a heads up.

That was a surprise!

I posted my pistol in a Columbia gorge classified list of which guns are allowed to be sold. I made a point that the gun would be transferred at an FFL only.

Hi! You are a bubbleguming idiot for selling a GUN on classifieds. You have NO IDEA what they will use it for OR if they have any training. YOU ARE PUTTING GUNS IN THE HANDS OF THE WRONG PEOPLE. Although, considering you're selling it on Gorge Net the gun was never in the correct hands. I'm going to report you to the police, just giving you a heads up.

That was a surprise!
I hope you encouraged her to go to the police. I'm sure they'd just love to spend an hour listening to this old biddy rant about that which she knows absolutely nothing.

BTW, welcome to The Board.

I hope you encouraged her to go to the police. I'm sure they'd just love to spend an hour listening to this old biddy rant about that which she knows absolutely nothing.

BTW, welcome to The Board.
I think I provided her with a though provoking response.

"Karen" needs to stop making it her business to get into other peoples business, to which she knows absolutely nothing about!
Sicking your nose into things is a good way to get it busted!

Welcome aboard! :cool:

"Karen" needs to stop making it her business to get into other peoples business, to which she knows absolutely nothing about!
Sicking your nose into things is a good way to get it busted!

Welcome aboard! :cool:
Kinda sounds like maybe she was drunk.
And thanks, glad I broke the ice.

The uninitiated often view firearms as mystical creatures... it shows in their ignorance and their elevation of things that go bang to mythical status, untouchable by mere mortals.
See their confusion when guns are treated as the consumer products they are, and not spoken of in hushed tones... bought and sold, advertised in the Penny Saver like a used lawnmower... EEK!

That was a surprise!
Either you are seeing some kind of troll who was having fun, or you were seeing some John Q Public who has been told how guns are sold on line all the time. If it was this he of course has no idea what an FFL is or any idea of how you legally buy a gun. Kind of sad and funny both.

That was a surprise!

What is this "gorgenet you speak of? When I tried to go there it wanted me to install something/go through a 3-step security check something or other.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews