JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
99B218CD-6896-4EBC-A775-B2BBAAECB2F6.jpeg

Unfortunately, people like this "Karen" aren't usually interested in the truth. Most likely, she is just a moron who doesn't know any better. People like her are nothing more than "Sheeple" who are easily manipulated by anti-gun rhetoric and merely parrot something they heard or read from some anti-gun source . Knowing the real facts or truth certainly doesn't stop real anti gun zealots either :Bloomberg's or Gifford's groups, The Violence Policy Center, Brady Group, or any of the Ceasefire Groups continually put out the lies in spite of knowing the real truth. They know what the real truth is but continue to propogate the lies and myths. If it is contrary to their Agenda they omit facts, skew statistics, make up stories, and generally lie about anything gun related with the media's help. They believe Non- gunowners are just useful idiots , a tool to used by them. They count on these people being easily manipulated because they are relatively uninformed. That is unfortunate and shameful but true and the sad part is these People believe their crap and vote to pass their agendas. I personally witnessed a lot of these type of people trying to buy their first firearm during the recent pandemic and social breakdown panic. They couldn't believe they had to fill out paperwork, pass background checks, complete classes or fulfill other requirements and then still have a waiting period! That's because they heard or were told by one of these false sources a gun was easier to get than buying a hamburger. They were quite upset, and it was quite a wake-up call for them.Imagine their reaction when they realized the truth and how they felt being bamboozled into believing the ant- gun groups' lies. We can hope that they are telling all their friends and will remember next time they go to the polls. There are a lot of new gunowners out there, and I'm hoping they now realize there are parties out there working very hard to take away their new gun.

Imagine their reaction when they realized the truth and how they felt being bamboozled into believing the ant- gun groups' lies. We can hope that they are telling all their friends and will remember next time they go to the polls. There are a lot of new gunowners out there, and I'm hoping they now realize there are parties out there working very hard to take away their new gun.
I don't put that much faith in sheeple like these. I doubt that their minds have been changed one iota. They are still anti-gun in my view. They will forget all of this by November, and go back to their old ways. And, yes, my cynicism knows no bounds...

Now, if the country totally goes to bubblegum within the next 3-1/2 months, then it might lend more credence to your outlook, and I'd be willing to rethink my position...

Last Edited:
Unfortunately, people like this "Karen" aren't usually interested in the truth. Most likely, she is just a moron who doesn't know any better. People like her are nothing more than "Sheeple" who are easily manipulated by anti-gun rhetoric and merely parrot something they heard or read from some anti-gun source . Knowing the real facts or truth certainly doesn't stop real anti gun zealots either :Bloomberg's or Gifford's groups, The Violence Policy Center, Brady Group, or any of the Ceasefire Groups continually put out the lies in spite of knowing the real truth. They know what the real truth is but continue to propogate the lies and myths. If it is contrary to their Agenda they omit facts, skew statistics, make up stories, and generally lie about anything gun related with the media's help. They believe Non- gunowners are just useful idiots , a tool to used by them. They count on these people being easily manipulated because they are relatively uninformed. That is unfortunate and shameful but true and the sad part is these People believe their crap and vote to pass their agendas. I personally witnessed a lot of these type of people trying to buy their first firearm during the recent pandemic and social breakdown panic. They couldn't believe they had to fill out paperwork, pass background checks, complete classes or fulfill other requirements and then still have a waiting period! That's because they heard or were told by one of these false sources a gun was easier to get than buying a hamburger. They were quite upset, and it was quite a wake-up call for them.Imagine their reaction when they realized the truth and how they felt being bamboozled into believing the ant- gun groups' lies. We can hope that they are telling all their friends and will remember next time they go to the polls. There are a lot of new gunowners out there, and I'm hoping they now realize there are parties out there working very hard to take away their new gun.
Yeah, I attempted to explain how the ffl check works and how it prevents what she was complaining about. I tried to do this in a calm rational way. It was hard not to get sarcastic, snarky, wise assy (a new word?), angry, etc. I didn't hear back from her after that.

I posted my pistol in a Columbia gorge classified list of which guns are allowed to be sold. I made a point that the gun would be transferred at an FFL only.

Hi! You are a bubbleguming idiot for selling a GUN on classifieds. You have NO IDEA what they will use it for OR if they have any training. YOU ARE PUTTING GUNS IN THE HANDS OF THE WRONG PEOPLE. Although, considering you're selling it on Gorge Net the gun was never in the correct hands. I'm going to report you to the police, just giving you a heads up.

That was a surprise!
Responder is a Psycho.

Too many of them in western OR. It's a free country. U can sell to who u want through ffl like u listed.

This is why I'm careful about not having guns visible when moving guns from house to car etc. there are just too many psychos waiting to be offended by something. I have literally had people offended by putting motor oil on the curb for recycling. One guy told me he was going to take it and have it tested. I said "have at it buddy!"

Can't fix psycho. This is the kind of lady who will call the school in a panic when she sees a kid playing with a wooden toy gun.
Wooden-Pop-Gun-220018-750.jpg

Last Edited:
I don't put that much faith in sheeple like these. I doubt that their minds have been changed one iota. They are still anti-gun in my view. They will forget all of this by November, and go back to their old ways. Now, if the country totally goes to bubblegum within the next 3-1/2 months, then it might lend more credence to your outlook...

Yeah, they are just acting out of fear, not prudence. When the fear passes, so will their panic and they will revert. I've seen it numerous times with the panic buying - afterwards, when the credit card bills come due, they will sell off their preps at a discount while complaining that they paid much more than they get for it.

It is actions and underlying principles that cause people to change, and these people are acting out of fear, not principle.

I don't put that much faith in sheeple like these. I doubt that their minds have been changed one iota. They are still anti-gun in my view. They will forget all of this by November, and go back to their old ways. Now, if the country totally goes to bubblegum within the next 3-1/2 months, then it might lend more credence to your outlook...
Yeah but I figured I'd give it a shot

Responder is a Psycho.

Too many of them in western OR. It's a free country. U can sell to who u want through ffl like u listed.

This is why I'm careful about not having guns visible when moving guns from house to car etc. there are just too many psychos waiting to be offended by something. I have literally had people offended by putting motor oil on the curb for recycling. One guy told me he was going to take it and have it tested. I said "have at it buddy!"

Can't fix psycho. This is the kind of lady who will call the school in a panic when she sees a kid playing with a wooden toy gun.
Reminds me of the time someone called the police on me when I was taking photos in Portland. When I folded the tripod it looked like a long three barreled gun I guess. It wasn't confiscated because there wasn't any ammo in it.

Yeah, they are just acting out of fear, not prudence. When the fear passes, so will their panic and they will revert. I've seen it numerous times with the panic buying - afterwards, when the credit card bills come due, they will sell off their preps at a discount while complaining that they paid much more than they get for it.

It is actions and underlying principles that cause people to change, and these people are acting out of fear, not principle.
Agreed. Fear is usually the precursor to anger. And boy, she sounded angry.

Yeah but I figured I'd give it a shot

Reminds me of the time someone called the police on me when I was taking photos in Portland. When I folded the tripod it looked like a long three barreled gun I guess. It wasn't confiscated because there wasn't any ammo in it.
It could have been a 3-barreled gatling gun
Maybe
You never know

:s0113: There sure are some real loonies out there, aren't there? :s0140::s0140:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top