JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
60% of murders are by felons out of prison. If you want to drop the gun murder rate don't release felons. By that I mean make sentences for gun crime have many years in prison without parole. If you don't release violent felons they won't be out killing people.

You do remember Nagin was re-elected?

There's fools, and then there's damn fools. What is it about that guy that got him re-elected? A really good line of BS? :rolleyes:

60% of murders are by felons out of prison. If you want to drop the gun murder rate don't release felons. By that I mean make sentences for gun crime have many years in prison without parole. If you don't release violent felons they won't be out killing people.

Hang em high!!!

I had not heard that stat before. Is there a source?

I would believe that most gun violence, other than suicide, is criminal on criminal - and something related to the gun is not kosher - ie stolen, felon in possession, etc.

Life for a life good luck with that mmmmmm green river killer admit to 56 murders but still sitting in prison OH YEH WE PAY FOR HIM TO LIVE LOL

Ridgway admitted to all those murders in exchange for life in prison. Otherwise there would have been a lot of unsolved and un-provable cases they had to deal with.

I used to rent a shop from Gary Ridgways boss at Freightliner or whatever place he worked at in Renton. He said they used to call him Green River Gary at work and no one was surprised when he was arrested and charged.

Ridgway admitted to all those murders in exchange for life in prison. Otherwise there would have been a lot of unsolved and un-provable cases they had to deal with.

I used to rent a shop from Gary Ridgways boss at Freightliner or whatever place he worked at in Renton. He said they used to call him Green River Gary at work and no one was surprised when he was arrested and charged.
Kenworth yep your right I forgot he made a deal for confession

Yeah , The guy I rented the shop from ran the paint shop there. Ridgway was always bragging about the girls he'd rent. Real stallion that guy.

A guy that I used to work with was questioned about the murders as he had lived in and travelled to the same areas they were finding bodies in. Spent a whole day at the cop shop getting grilled once.

Come on man the libs have stopped tracking everything that will go against there agenda did you know that it has came out in the last few days that the city of Seattle has spent a BILLION DOLLARS ON HOMELESS AND DRUG ADDICTION YES THAT'S RIGHT A BILLION DOLLARS
HA!! They had to if they wanted to get them back...they had all migrated to Portland it seemed!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews