JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got this from a buddy a few days ago. Washington's not one of the three states mentioned, but maybe it should be now.

View attachment 1161362
I think it would break out in WA before OR. Our gun control is way more advanced than theirs.

We have, at a minimum:
  • 10-rd mag capacity limit
  • Ghost gun ban
  • Bump stock ban
  • All semi-automatic rifles defined as "assault rifles"
I don't believe that Oregon has any of that bullshhit yet.

WASHINGTON STATE SURPLUS OPERATIONS

Lot of 100 Pistol & AR Clips (ID #22832) (B1-3R) (No UPC)​
8445_22832_2.jpg
Description : Up for auction is a lot of approximately 100 used handgun and AR clips. There is quite the assortment in this lot. I noticed clips for Kimber, Ruger, Glock, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson and much more. In this lot there is a variety of calibers like 9mm, 380ACP, 45, 40, AR15, 22, 357 and many others. I even saw 2 6mm high powered air rifle clips in this lot.

WASHINGTON STATE SURPLUS OPERATIONS

Lot of 100 Pistol & AR Clips (ID #22832) (B1-3R) (No UPC)​
View attachment 1162980
Description : Up for auction is a lot of approximately 100 used handgun and AR clips. There is quite the assortment in this lot. I noticed clips for Kimber, Ruger, Glock, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson and much more. In this lot there is a variety of calibers like 9mm, 380ACP, 45, 40, AR15, 22, 357 and many others. I even saw 2 6mm high powered air rifle clips in this lot.
Sorry, not interested. They're all 10-rounders.

:s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140:

So, someone explain this to me like I'm 5 years old...

Given:
I bought a case of 30-rd AR mags from Global Ordnance about 2 months ago. A case of 80 freakin' mags...
I bought 2~10-packs of 30-rd Pmags from Aero Precision about 3 weeks ago...
I bought 4~12-rd and 6~13-rd mags for my two SIG pistols from GunMagWarehouse last Sunday...

The case of AR mags and the 20 Pmags were delivered and left on my front porch. Both of these orders were shipped via UPS.
The pistol mags were attempted to be delivered today. They were not delivered because the USPS demanded a signature and I wasn't home to give it.

Question:
Why is that my 100 rifle mags of 30-rd capacity were delivered without a hitch, but my 12-rd and 13-rd pistol mags require a signature to be delivered?
Are my 12-rd and 13-rd pistol mags somehow more hideously deadly than the 30-rd rifle mags that they require a signature to be left on the porch? o_O

Given:
I bought a case of 30-rd AR mags from Global Ordnance about 2 months ago. A case of 80 freakin' mags...
I bought 4~12-rd and 6~13-rd mags for my two SIG pistols from GunMagWarehouse last Sunday...

The case of AR mags and the 20 Pmags were delivered and left on my front porch. Both of these orders were shipped via UPS.
The pistol mags were attempted to be delivered today. They were not delivered because the USPS demanded a signature and I wasn't home to give it.

Question:
Why is that my 100 rifle mags of 30-rd capacity were delivered without a hitch, but my 12-rd and 13-rd pistol mags require a signature to be delivered?
Are my 12-rd and 13-rd pistol mags somehow more hideously deadly than the 30-rd rifle mags that they require a signature to be left on the porch? o_O
The signature required box must hav

Given:

Question:
The signature required box must have been checked for your pistol mags.

Help me out here. As I understand this magazine "ban", future sales and importation will be prohibited but possession of those magazines currently owned is ok?

-E-

Also it's worth bearing in mind that some discussions are not for public view, and admittedly I can be a little intemperate in language myself at times--but remember these jackoffs 1. have rats among us and 2. furiously beat their trousermeat multiple times a day fantasizing about giving us all the Ruby Ridge/Waco treatment.

The signature required box must have been checked for your pistol mags.
Who would've done that, and why?
Why are AwfulEvilHighCapacityMurderousDeathAssaultWeaponBabyKiller mags delivered and dropped on my doorstep, while handgun mags are not? o_O
Are my AwfulEvilHighCapacityMurderousDeathAssaultWeaponBabyKiller mags somehow less murderous and less deadly than the handgun mags?

Given:

Question:
Probably because the shipper identified the contents as magazines instead of "Sporting equipment"

Who would've done that, and why?
Why are AwfulEvilHighCapacityMurderousDeathAssaultWeaponBabyKiller mags delivered and dropped on my doorstep, while handgun mags are not? o_O
Are my AwfulEvilHighCapacityMurderousDeathAssaultWeaponBabyKiller mags somehow less murderous and less deadly than the handgun mags?
For the longest time, everything i ordered online for over $100 and shipped by UPS needed a signature. Took a lengthy call with UPS to get that fixed.

For the longest time, everything i ordered online for over $100 and shipped by UPS needed a signature. Took a lengthy call with UPS to get that fixed.
UPS shipped both of my 30-rd AR my orders (both orders were over $100 each) to my front porch without a signature required.

USPS would not leave my pistol mags (also an order of over $100) on my front porch, and require a signature for me to receive them.

I never called anyone...

This leaves me befuddled, bewitched, and bewildered...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads