JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is precisely the game, to make EVERYONE an unindicted felon waiting to be noticed so that those who become Inconvenient to Das Reich can be culled from the herd swiftly and easily on pretexts that will keep the rest of the sheep mindlessly bleating down their own roads to the slaughterhouse.
That is some beautiful prose, right there, and if the rest of y'all don't recognize it, you're just a buncha inbred, mouth-breathin', window-lickin' r00bs...

Last Edited:
I doubt it.

I don't think there will be any enforcement of the mag law in and of itself.

If you got arrested, it would be for something else and they would throw the mag violation on top of that.
Not sure what it is you are doubting. Laws are on the books, you may, or may not, be arrested for your crimes. The DA might have the final say. Does the DA have a staff to check you out? Criminal history, online presence, affiliations, political leanings, purchasing records; I am not a fan of this type of enforcement. Of course I don't think this will be a primary offense, with roadblocks and car searches, that is not the point. The point is the law is on the books, to be used at the discretion of those enforcing the law. I don't know about you, but I have had my fill of watching thugs get a free pass when it comes to firearms violations, they steal them, they scratch off the serial numbers, they use them in crimes, and far too many times, the firearms violations are used as negotiating chips. Question- why didn't the ATF go after Chaz in the chop zone?

The point is the law is on the books, to be used at the discretion of those enforcing the law.
As I said - the statute itself specifically addresses the issue of what is and isn't importation - any arrest citing the law would have to prove violation or it gets tossed in court. That is not at the discretion of the LEO, it is not at the discretion of the court - the gov would have to prove that you violated the law, and if you did not, it would be hard to prove it.

That is why I doubt there would be an arrest - but yes, a LEO could be vindictive and try. I have met LEOs who were that way.

As I said - the statute itself specifically addresses the issue of what is and isn't importation - any arrest citing the law would have to prove violation or it gets tossed in court. That is not at the discretion of the LEO, it is not at the discretion of the court - the gov would have to prove that you violated the law, and if you did not, it would be hard to prove it.

That is why I doubt there would be an arrest - but yes, a LEO could be vindictive and try. I have met LEOs who were that way.
Of course you have, not acting like a Jackass can keep Johnny Law off your back most of the time.

My advice to anyone who is not a resident of Washington State who enters this state with a valid and recognized concealed carry permit for Washington State is to switch to a 10-round magazine before entering Washington. Hide your standard magazines in the wheel well of your vehicle. That should be good enough in the vast majority of cases, and do not agree to any voluntary search of your vehicle. If it were me, I would also be carrying self-defense insurance and would be wearing a body cam. You have to be very careful when interacting with the Washington State Patrol; they are controlled by Olympia and the Democrat party. They are the ones who pushed for the magazine ban law.

IV. RULES OF STATUTORY INTERPRETATION
¶ 17 "The court's fundamental objective in construing a statute is to ascertain and carry out the legislature's intent."

Statutory interpretation begins with the statute's plain meaning. Plain meaning "is to be discerned from the ordinary meaning of the language at issue, the context of the statute in which that provision is found, related provisions, and the statutory scheme as a whole."

While we look to the broader statutory context for guidance, we "must not add words where the legislature has chosen not to include them," and we must "construe statutes such that all of the language is given effect." If the statute is unambiguous after a review of the plain meaning, the court's inquiry is at an end. *527 But if the statute is ambiguous, "this court may look to the legislative history of the statute and the circumstances surrounding its enactment to determine legislative intent."

Lake v. Woodcreek Homeowners Assn., Supreme Court of Washington, En Banc. April 15, 2010 169 Wash.2d 516 243 P.3d 1283
The problem is that all enactments are ambiguous to some extent if you look hard enough. Doubt it? Then explain how "shall not be infringed" can have so many meanings.

"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws."
Ayn Rand

Has Inslee signed it? You just saw him sign a bill retracting some of the hastily made legislation against law enforcement in a hotly political year, because of the very real problems from resulting street crime. Remind Inslee how foolish legislation can hurt voters, and that blaming honest gun owners for the crimes of criminals who ignore murder laws right along with gun laws is a way to lose more support then he has lost so far. It can't hurt

"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws."
Ayn Rand
And Atlas is still shrugging.......

That lying, smarmy, phuq'n POS signed the three anti-2A bills this morning. Phuq'n rat bastard... :mad::mad::mad:

Clicky to emreaden...

1648057641803.png

1648057789307.png

Last Edited:
Of course he did

Was there ever any doubt?
No, of course there wasn't.
But he drew it out for drama's sake, and signed, notably, all three, and nothing OTHER than all three, anti-gun bills all at one time.
That's planned for effect for his anti-2A backers, and nothing else... that lying, smarmy, phuq'n POS...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top