JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, hey howdy! They're finally here!

A half-dozen more mags for the SIG P320 and another 4 ~ 12-rd mags for the P365. That makes 24 mags for my "winter EDC" and primary USPSA/IDPA gun (the P320 in .40 S&W), and a dozen mags for my "summer EDC" (in 9mm).

For some reason, the postwoman put them in the large mailbox at the end of the street and put the key to it in my mailbox. No signature was obtained, and she certainly never "delivered to the individual", that's fer damned sure. Why she didn't just do this last week is beyond my capability to grasp...

The articles in question:

SIG pistol mags.jpg

So, with that, I think I may have enough "high-capacity" mags to last me for the life of the guns.

Oh, who the hell am I kidding...? :s0140:

Is this lawsuit going to change anything before July?

View attachment 1219936
One word. Nope. We can now hinge our hopes on the SCOTUS taking the case ruling in favor of the Constitution and overturning the mag cap limits. IOW, hope you got what you need, and be careful not to break or lose anything related to your hig.................standard capacity mags. Oregonians feel free to chime in- I give you a year or less and you will be in the same boat. or worse. With Kotex as your new Gov, you'll be lucky to get them grandfathered in. Speaking of SCOTUS, have you noticed the attempted murder of one of the justices? and in case anybody was stressing out as to where to go for your anti-gun rally, you can tune in to KXL for the time and place. Pretty sweet political advertising.

One word. Nope. We can now hinge our hopes on the SCOTUS taking the case ruling in favor of the Constitution and overturning the mag cap limits. IOW, hope you got what you need, and be careful not to break or lose anything related to your hig.................standard capacity mags. Oregonians feel free to chime in- I give you a year or less and you will be in the same boat. or worse. With Kotex as your new Gov, you'll be lucky to get them grandfathered in. Speaking of SCOTUS, have you noticed the attempted murder of one of the justices? and in case anybody was stressing out as to where to go for your anti-gun rally, you can tune in to KXL for the time and place. Pretty sweet political advertising.
Faaaaaaaaaack, thanks guys

Driving back from Montana on the 4th of July I swung by Sportsman's in Vancouver at 1pm and the gun counter was busy with people still taking a number and waiting.

I figured the mag ban would really slow that place down.

One word. Nope. We can now hinge our hopes on the SCOTUS taking the case ruling in favor of the Constitution and overturning the mag cap limits. IOW, hope you got what you need, and be careful not to break or lose anything related to your hig.................standard capacity mags. Oregonians feel free to chime in- I give you a year or less and you will be in the same boat. or worse. Kotex as your new Gov, you'll be lucky to get them grandfathered in. Speaking of SCOTUS, have you noticed the attempted murder of one of the justices? and in case anybody was stressing out as to where to go for your anti-gun rally, you can tune in to KXL for the time and place. Pretty sweet political advertising.
Grandfather THIS, ya butchy carpet muncher!

:s0123: (That's not an index finger)

With the recent Supreme Court ruling......
Well........
I've been thinking.....

As a Taxpayer.....
I'd like to see the accounting. Of/on how much money the WA and *OR Government(s) will be spending to defend their unconstitutional magazine limit laws.

*Yeah....sadly.....there is a current proposal to make a magazine limit law in OR.

So then......there needs to be a way to recover the money, from those who have brought these unconstitutional laws upon us. If there is no current way to recover the money. Then a LAW(S) needs to be enacted so that these sort of travesties will not happen again and again.

Yeah......
Personal Liability.....for a legislator's UNCONSTITUTIONAL acts. Just like how some Police Officers are held "responsible" for violation of Civil Rights.

Of course.....you know/I know how theses slim balls operate. Rrrrright..... Change a few words and call it a "new law". So that......with each new law, the pro-gun community will have to raise money and fight a new fight.

See how that works?

All while, the Anti-gun Lawmakers use up the taxpayer's money to fund their anti-gun schemes.

Assuming, that we have FAIR ELECTIONS and an election is the way to solve these UNCONSTTUTIONAL acts/laws. Well MAYBE......some/enough of us/those sitting on a fence......will wake up when we see the accounting/bill for such actions and quit voting for the same Anti-gun politicians?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
1657335334458.png

But to tell the truth. Meanwhile........

1657335366539.png

And/or.....

Retired_Lottery_Winner.gif

Aloha, Mark

PS.........sometimes......some people accuse me of side tracking the topic/issue. But when you think about it......with more money, I could buy more guns and ammo.

Last Edited:
As I've said before, the whole court/law thing is a useless debacle.

We pay for the court building, the grounds keepers, the court staff, the judge, the person that argues against us, and the person who argues for us...we pay for the whole circus...we are paying to have this done to us...and we, yes we all agree to keep getting pushed back...utter insanity. Like pouring money into a bottomless pit.

It's a lot cheaper to stand up like those that founded our independence and, as they say...just say no.

As long as people are in fear, the people will grumble but that's as far as it will go. People have relied on the corrupt system far too long...can't figure out why it's still part of the conversation.

Get past the fear people...

This is exactly why I say NO to every new scheme from the anti-gunners. They do not come to the table with any honesty or good will, no matter how hard they may try to make it look that way. There's a word for this method.

Synonyms:

Sinister
Treacherous
Crafty
Sneaky
Deceptive

Government is like cancer. It's nature is to grow - it takes on a life of its own and can kill its host. The courts can be used as a form of chemotherapy since eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top