JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
AND - what's worse is he came up with the 'I didn't pull the trigger' part until later so that in itself is shows he is totally disingenuous and will say anything to to his benefit.

This is a good example of 'the guilty coming to their OWN defense before they are accused'
Exactly. What a steaming pile of tepid water that used to be individual flakes of snow.

I apparently missed that part - what did he say or imply?
"He said it was Hutchins herself who asked him to point the gun just off-camera and toward her armpit before it went off. Baldwin said in Hutchins' direction he pulled the hammer back.

"I let go of the hammer and 'bang' the gun goes off," he said."

This was quoted from a story I read today. It's been in several stories lately:

queued up:

First time I've acutally listened to to 5 minutes of him in a row. Holy Cow. The things he says. "I thought she fainted [from a blank] -- I didn't realize it was live round for 45 minutes."

Explain the blood on your shirt bubblegum.

COME_on_man.jpg

A.B. is an accomplished actor.
He has even used a SAA previously.
During the production/movie, "3:10 to Yuma".

Really. If this case was at trial. And, if I were seated on the Jury.

I'd like to also know about.......
A.B.'s prior usage/experience/handling of a SAA in 3:10 to Yuma.
And about the mechanical condition of the firearm used in Rust.

Is it time to start blaming the gun maker?

Rrrrignt.....cause firearms OFTEN TEND TO go off by themselves.

Meanwhile.....next excuse, please? LOL.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
queued up:
Oh man, literally was an understatement! Not only did he repeat his blame of her (and not so subtly) but he had to add in the 'didn't pull the trigger' part again to cap it off. And his denial of it by saying it didn't 'dawn' on him for 45 min to an hour there was a live round in the gun - so did she lay there for 45 minutes to an hour before the fact that she was actually shot was realized? And didn't he see the reaction of Souza when he got hit by the round?

He sounds like a typical kid who is denying any wrongdoing for anything.

After years of these Hollywood types talking crap about our gun rights its karma the a hole gets burnt. His best bet is to move to China and live under the laws he wants for us.

After years of these Hollywood types talking crap about our gun rights its karma the a hole gets burnt.
Doesn't sound like he is 'burnt' much.

I am sure his devoted followers and other libs are buying off on all his misdirection about this. I recall reading some quotes on Twatter from those who were totally convinced he was NOT at fault for a variety of reasons but NONE of them included AB.

Kind of like the 'car is not on fire' or AOC denying the the 'smash and grab' robberies.

Libs eat up anything another lib says. Trust me - I listened to it long enough from my ultra lib cuz I have mentioned in the past.

One of his best was 'The blacks are mostly peaceful protestors [during the riots]'

Last Edited:
Doesn't sound like he is 'burnt' much.

I am sure his devoted followers and other libs are buying off on all his misdirection about this.

Kind of like the 'car is not on fire' or AOC denying the the 'smash and grab' robberies.
His followers are the same ones that think Rosenbaum was a hero.:confused: The burn is it will be difficult to find work I believe. Who in their right mind would work with a man that kills people on the set?

Who in their right mind would work with a man that kills people on the set?
NOT siding with AB but he killed A person on the set - not 'people' as in plurality but regardless who in their right mind would pay $75K for a painting from a drug addicted, possible felon son of the worst prez in history?

Remember history for most libs is what happened since 12 noon.

Gloria Allred is representing the script supervisor who was standing next to the gal who was shot. If the past is any indication, she'll have his testicles for lunch. He'd better get a steel jock strap.

She was just interviewed on Newsmax and correctly stated that he had a responsibility to check the condition of the firearm when it was given to him.

Sounds like virtually everyone on the set will be suing him for damages, claiming emotional trauma.

Aside from his handling of the firearm, he is probably liable as producer for not insuring adequate safety measures in the workplace, e.g. the presence of live ammo on the set. No way he is going to come out of this unscathed.

Devil's advocate here, if AB did check the cylinder and found what looked like to be six "Dummy rounds" should he have insisted that they all be ejected?
Shouldn't he have just not pointed it at her to begin with? If the scene absolutely NEEDED him to point it towards her direction shouldn't that require a whole other set of checks and balances? Or put the camera on a remote mount? It's 2021, my iPhone will damn near capture cinema quality. So much negligent fail here.

Devil's advocate here, if AB did check the cylinder and found what looked like to be six "Dummy rounds" should he have insisted that they all be ejected?
I would say that if there is anything besides air in the cylinders, you pop them all out and inspect them. Obviously it takes up to 10 seconds with this type of revolver, which is a lot compared to double actions, but not that much. 10s spent in exchange for a life is time well spent.

Also, I've heard that dummy rounds have a hole drilled in the side. That doesn't make any sense to me if time efficiency is an issue. All they need is to have someone load cases with a bullet but with no primer in them. These would be large pistol primers and so the gaping maw at the bottom of each dummy would be super obvious. You wouldn't even have to eject them.

... And his denial of it by saying it didn't 'dawn' on him for 45 min to an hour there was a live round in the gun - so did she lay there for 45 minutes to an hour before the fact that she was actually shot was realized? ...
Yeah -- he'd get torn up on cross. He also says he was shuffled out of the building within 60 seconds of the shooting. Considering the widely published photo of him with blood all over his shirt, presumably gotten during that 60 seconds, the notion he could have thought she fainted or had a heart attack -- neither of which involve getting bloody -- is ludicrous. A good attorney would just eat him up.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads