JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So the pothead posts a blatant violation of Federal law for all the world to see. Unless he's given up Wacky Tabacky for good, he's still a Prohibited Person... right or wrong, and being an open pot user with a firearm in addition to an outspoken celebrity Enemy of the Regime is like waving a red flag in front of a bull.

The ONLY way this would make sense would be daring them to make him a test case and taking it all the way to SCOTUS.
Maybe not so "blatant" after all.

Does he? Or does he just support HIM owning firearms?

Looks like, at the time of the statement, he was in line with current law (NFA etc.), since that's what regulates actual assault rifles.

Article is over a year old. Unlike the left I am willing to allow people to change without holding their past against them.

With that being said if that truly is his current belief then he's just another elitist piece of SHlT.
It's true a lot can change in a year, but I looked and that is the most current info on his position I can find.
Maybe I missed something that someone else can find?

Oh darn, was hoping this vid was from his recent border trip😉
:s0140::s0140::s0140:
elon-cowboy-hat-pics4.png
MuskFixhat.jpg

Interesting. Didn't know that.
It's got a compensator the size of a brick, and a recoil reduction system in it that lets the breach and barrel move rearward a few inches against a spring. One of the guys brought it to a shoot and he had 10-year-old kids shooting it. One shot each, and they got to keep the empty brass. I'll bet over a hundred kids shot that rifle that year.

It's got a compensator the size of a brick, and a recoil reduction system in it that lets the breach and barrel move rearward a few inches against a spring. One of the guys brought it to a shoot and he had 10-year-old kids shooting it. One shot each, and they got to keep the empty brass. I'll bet over a hundred kids shot that rifle that year.
Not to mention that brake having a roar that makes tyrannosaurs jealous. LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads