JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly, it looks like he has little knowledge of firearms.
Atleast he supports ownership. I'm sure there are members on this forum that have the same amount of knowledge when it comes to firearms……

So according to that article, on Fox, he's shooting a .50 calibre (sic) assault sniper rifle. Good on Elon, boo on Fox

I think this video is awesome. Go, Elon, go! If it lights off the left, mission accomplished (not that's his goal...). Darn ... I would luv to take a lash at that...

ElonLovesMyIdea.jpeg

Atleast he supports ownership. I'm sure there are members on this forum that have the same amount of knowledge when it comes to firearms……
Does he? Or does he just support HIM owning firearms?

Does he? Or does he just support HIM owning firearms?

Article is over a year old. Unlike the left I am willing to allow people to change without holding their past against them.

With that being said if that truly is his current belief then he's just another elitist piece of SHlT.

So the pothead posts a blatant violation of Federal law for all the world to see. Unless he's given up Wacky Tabacky for good, he's still a Prohibited Person... right or wrong, and being an open pot user with a firearm in addition to an outspoken celebrity Enemy of the Regime is like waving a red flag in front of a bull.

The ONLY way this would make sense would be daring them to make him a test case and taking it all the way to SCOTUS.

I looked at that given question on the 4473 anyway and it specifically asks if you ARE an unlawful user/addicted, etc. Not if you WERE or WILL BE. It's a present tense statement which is an important thing to note. If he was not under the influence and in theory could pass a UA at the time he filled out paperwork (assuming he isn't in a free state and bought off some dude in a parking lot) he presumably wouldn't have been lying on the form. It's also not necessarily his firearm in the video, so again, it's entirely possible there was no pot involved anyway.

Granted if he DOES own the rifle and he DOES smoke pot later, he'd be a prohibited possessor but good luck prosecuting him for that.

Anyway, that's just my take. I'm happy he's getting to shoot a cool gun in any case.

I used to frequent a gun builder/seller/repair shop over in Vancouver WA and he had a customer who (he said) was worth above 9 figures and had purchased a Barrett 50. He loved it so much that he would buy them for his buddies and family on a whim. Would send his assistant in to put in the order.

I tried to get adopted by him but I must have been given the wrong number!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top