JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'd imagine this interview was not recommended by his attorney. Somebody needs to tell this man he's got the right to shut the F up.
No no no no no no no no no no, don't tell him that! Let him run his big phuq'n mouth all he wants.
When the case goes to trial, it's gonna be glorious to watch the prosecutor wipe the floor of the courtroom with him! :s0140:

Last Edited:
I'd imagine this interview was not recommended by his attorney. Somebody needs to tell this man he's got the right to shut the F up.
Just because he has the right, doesn't mean he has the ability! That dude is so sanctimonious, he ran to the first offer to spout his lies, cry his crocodile tears, and tell the world he is the victim in all this, and he is so out of touch with reality that he thinks his lies will somehow sway anyone from the truth! He is really his own worst enemy, and it's funny as hell, he has no idea he is doing it to him self! I hope a court tries him, and I hope a prosecutor rips he's head off and sh!ts down his neck before a Jury finds him guilty of all charges and sentences him to the full extent possible!

th?id=OIP.jpg

Damn I loved to hate him in "the edge" but Hopkins was better yet. Until credible experts convince me the firearm in question was truly defective, I have to believe his booger hook was on the trigger.

Perhaps?
His reason for "opening up".

Aloha, Mark
On I-84 eastbound a bit before you hit Twin Falls you pass an enormous cattle operation right next to the Interstate. Roll up the windows and put the air in recirc or you will smell everything AB said during the interview via bovine digestive interpretation.

Makes no difference if he pulled the trigger or not.

From Fox News:

Weapons armorer Bryan W. Carpenter told Fox News Digital that pulling the hammer back and releasing it, causing the gun to fire, is still considered a "negligent discharge."

"You have to cock the hammer, you have to pull the trigger, or you have to cock the hammer and let it fly forward, one of the two things, which requires an operator to do it," Carpenter explained. "And if an operator is doing it, then they're in control of the weapon. And if they're cocking the hammer, they're in the two-part process of firing it. And if they slip and let the hammer fall down, that's still a negligent discharge."

Let's go Baldwin!!

Alec Baldwin actually shoots and kills someone. Literally a smoking gun in his hand with many eye witnesses.

Nothing.

Kid shoots up a school.

Parents arrested and charged, likely to be imprisoned, for involuntary manslaughter. For something their kid did, not them.

Anyone who thinks the Justice system isn't corrupt is a fool.

Early on in this thread I posted that I felt for him bc he killed someone. Thot he is an assh0*e then, and still do. But after listening to him claim that he was not responsible I'll take it all back.
1- He should not have opened his mouth at all, but he just can't help himself!
2- I'm betting his lawyer was apoplectic about the interview. I'd fire my client, or just charge him more!
3- Think the $$ figures just went up on the civil suits?
4- I stopped liking him years ago. Was funny until his politics got in the way.
5- Grab the popcorn! Its gonna be a long one! (& he is still an a$$! )

Just because he has the right, doesn't mean he has the ability! That dude is so sanctimonious, he ran to the first offer to spout his lies, cry his crocodile tears, and tell the world he is the victim in all this, and he is so out of touch with reality that he thinks his lies will somehow sway anyone from the truth! He is really his own worst enemy, and it's funny as hell, he has no idea he is doing it to him self! I hope a court tries him, and I hope a prosecutor rips he's head off and sh!ts down his neck before a Jury finds him guilty of all charges and sentences him to the full extent possible!
This may have been covered before in this thread but narcissists often believe they can talk their way out of any situation. I'm no expert in the field but I get the distinct impression that Baldwin is at least a narcissist if not a full on sociopath. Little Miss Can't Be Wrong times ten.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads