JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Nah, not gonna let it go that easily... :s0002:

She's cute, yeah, even when she's mad, but she's a little too big in the butt/thick in the thigh for my tastes...
Yeah, could be for some. As I've got older I've come to appreciate some extra meat on the bones. As long as it's not all lumpy and saggy. I've thought it to be one of the VERY FEW good things about getting older, seeing many more shapes, sizes and ages as Muy Bueno. ;)

Yeah, could be for some. As I've got older I've come to appreciate some extra meat on the bones. As long as it's not all lumpy and saggy. I've thought it to be one of the VERY FEW good things about getting older, seeing many more shapes, sizes and ages as Muy Bueno. ;)
Well, as one's available options decrease, one tends to relax one's standards. :s0140:

They say there's no accounting for taste. Personally I've never cared for thin women either, figured I must be a bit of an oddball.

Some years ago I found myself back in school, after many, many years out. I was in a class in the local community college, and the instructor was a younger/middle aged woman. She was shorter and a bit plump, medium length brown hair. I found myself thinking that she was very attractive, and wondered why. She wasn't what you all would consider attractive at all, I expect.

After a couple weeks of noticing this strange, irresistible attraction, I realized why. From behind, she looked exactly like my wife: same size, shape, hair. Funny how that works. I jokingly told my wife when I got home, and at first she seemed irritated that I was telling her how attractive another woman was, then she realized what I was saying and laughed. :)

I guess I'm lucky that I like what I've got, especially as we both get older. "Hot chicks" are grossly overrated.

Lawsuit Filed Against Alec Baldwin, 'Rust' Producers After Fatal Shooting. The next big story will be the divorce - "irreconcilable differences" AKA - piggy bank empty

I've always liked more curves and a substantial posterior. Different strokes, so to speak…
I just didn't see where she had many curves. To me, as she walked away, it looked like a straight shot from her boobs to her butt...
You could've put her inside a 1-foot-diameter carpet tube and there wouldn't be any surface untouched. 36-36-36...

Nah, not gonna let it go that easily... :s0002:

She's cute, yeah, even when she's mad, but she's a little too big in the butt/thick in the thigh for my tastes...

Failing vision FTW!

I re-watched the video and she's too wide in the middle and too ghetto in the mouth.

I finally went back and looked back at the video you guys are talking about, and I guess I don't have much to say, other than I certainly don't have to worry about any of you all making a pass at my wife.

:rolleyes:

They say there's no accounting for taste. Personally I've never cared for thin women either, figured I must be a bit of an oddball.

Some years ago I found myself back in school, after many, many years out. I was in a class in the local community college, and the instructor was a younger/middle aged woman. She was shorter and a bit plump, medium length brown hair. I found myself thinking that she was very attractive, and wondered why. She wasn't what you all would consider attractive at all, I expect.

After a couple weeks of noticing this strange, irresistible attraction, I realized why. From behind, she looked exactly like my wife: same size, shape, hair. Funny how that works. I jokingly told my wife when I got home, and at first she seemed irritated that I was telling her how attractive another woman was, then she realized what I was saying and laughed. :)

I guess I'm lucky that I like what I've got, especially as we both get older. "Hot chicks" are grossly overrated.
This man ^^ gets it...

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews